Chapter 1

( (Y/N) POV )

It's the middle of the day you're sitting in a chair in your living room relaxing sipping (HC/C/T). You're home alone (F/M/N) is at work, your (E/C) eyes lazily look around at your phone screen bored beyond hell. With a soft sigh you finished your (HC/C/T), and getting up with a soft lazy groan. You walk over to the sink and put the cup in the sink, before walking over to (C/D/N) and softly stroking their back. The animal letting out a content noise at the affection they're getting.
You smile softly at your pet before slowly looking at everything you have in the room. The TV, the PS4, Sketchbook, the millions of pencils you have, the drawing tablet/computer that (F/M/N) got you, your phone that still has cleverbot pulled up because you were bored beyond hell. Sigh- I'm still pretty bored. . . Maybe a nap won't hurt. You thought to yourself before shaking your head slightly with a sigh, recapping.
This pandemic fucking sucks, none of my friends can or will respond. Because (F/N1) is at their mother's house and they only have internet for what? A hour? Two hours? Before their mom and step-dad turn off the WiFi. (F/N2) are busy taking care of their sisters dog and their own dogs. (F/N3) is at their moms house not their dads meaning They're no where near me right now. Amino friends won't respond or the discord friends. With wattpad Kacchan or otherwise known as Nekojin_Bakugo and Strawberry_Shark817 they're not online right now.
(If for some reason you two are reading my crappy ass story... You have a friend in yourself UwU also Hi-)
You subconsciously run a hand through your (H/L)(H/C) hair with a light mumble as you think glancing toward the direction of your room. You grab your shit and retreat back to your humble abode- your room you place it on your bed and sigh tiredly before looking at the time. . . 1:32 PM. Wow time flew by a bit, you crawl into bed plunking yourself onto the mattress tossing a blanket onto yourself. Also grabbing a soft blanket beside you to cuddle into to feel less alone™. You quickly plug your phone in and sigh softly rolling about in bed to get comfortable before finally dozing off.