chapter 3

Aizawa prov

Waking up this morning I didn't expect to be holding a child Izuku as I walked to class and not trying to blush as he is wearing one of my smaller shirts. Thinking back as I walked the halls to get to class I try to think of an explanation for Izuku's appearance.

Flashback

Feeling the light on my face I groan and turn over and curl around the small body next to me... Wait small body?!? I open my eyes and see Izuku hugging my waist in a tiny form sitting up I sit Izuku in my lap as I wait for him to wake up, 5 minutes later he does rubbing his eyes he looks at me and says "sho-chan" I pick him up and walk over to my cupboard searching for one of my smaller shirts when I found it I took izu to the bathroom to bath and change him into the shirt I go back to the room and call zashi asking him to bring over a size 8 sweats before hanging up I wait a few minutes before hearing a knock on the door I grab the sweats and thank zashi before shutting the door again heading back to izu who is now playing with my capture gear I put the sweats on him before changing into my hero clothes, I pick izu up and head to the kitchen to brew some coffee and cook breakfast when done I feed izu and myself and drink my coffee before heading off to class for the day.

End flashback

Walking into the classroom everyone shuts up and look at me and izu "this morning I found Midoriya in this state I dont know what happened and I don't know how long he will stay like this but don't upset him and don't pick on him or you answer to me" everyone nodded and class started when the bell rang and hour later everyone bolted for the door I sigh and get up and grab Izuku before heading to the teachers lounge.

No one prov

When aizawa reached the teachers lounge they all looked at him like he was crazy he sighs again and explains the teachers nod at the explanation and go back to what they were doing aizawa sits down with Izuku sleeping on his lap not even 10 minutes later Izuku wakes up crying and saying "NONONONO! Mummy come back" he curls into a ball on aizawas lap.

Everyone looks at them shocked and confused aizawa picks him up and asks "Izuku are you alright" shaking his head aizawa asks "what happened in your dream" aizawa felt Izuku stiffen he didn't say anything for at least 15 minutes before saying "I saw my mother's death over and over 'Zawa" all the teachers froze and looked the tiny child he continued "daddy said that he would be back for me one day and he will take what I would inherent from my mothers side of her family" aizawa looked at the teachers then Izuku before asking one more question "do you know what you inherent from your mother" Izuku nods and says "I promised mother I wouldn't tell anyone... She said I would be hunted down and killed if anyone found out."

Izuku looks at aizawa again and asks "can we go home now or do we have to head to the next class first" Aizawa stands up with Izuku in his arms and walks out of the teachers lounge leaving shocked and frozen teachers behind him as he heads to his classroom to set up the next class he has, when the bell rings all the students rush in and take their seats aizawa writes up on the board 'Quiet study' and points to his desk where Izuku is sleeping peacefully half way through the class the door slams open frightening Izuku and startling the students as all might says "I've come to take the class for training" the class is quiet before they head sharp breathing coming from the desk everyone looks that way as they see Izuku crawl into the corner of the class with his head in his hands bakugo seeing this sets an explosion off in his hand and aim it towards all might saying "god damnit all might don't do that izu is only a child" before sending it at him.

Izuku looks at aizawa then bakugo before heading over to bakugo and says "thank you kacchan" as he is hugging his leg Izuku let's go and heads up to his teacher again and sits against the wall.

The class look at bakugo and all that runs through there heads is "he's dead" what they didn't expect was bakugo to walk up to Izuku and say "it's fine izu" ruffles his hair before sitting down at his desk again the class had faces of pure shock and 'aww' faces as they say that bakugo snapping and saying "shut it you extras" the bell rings and everyone packs up and leaves aizawa and Izuku heading to the teachers lounge for a meeting before heading home for the night.

The next morning

Aizawa wakes to being hugged from behind he smiles and turns burying his face into Izuku's chest and says "I'm happy your back izu do you remember yesterday at all" he feels Izuku nod and says "we have 3 hours to get ready 'Zawa~" aizawa shivers at the nickname and says "we're not have sex izu" Izuku laughs and says "I was suggesting that we have a shower together if not then your loss" Izuku gets up and walks over to the bathroom he looks back at aizawa and says "when your ready come join me my mate" before shutting the door leaving aizawa in their bed alone.

5 minutes later aizawa gets up and walks to the bathroom stripping as he goes he opens and shuts the bathroom door before joining Izuku in the shower 25 minutes later they get out and dressed before heading down to the grocery store to pick up some food for the house when heading to the checkout they see some of their students and classmates they both smirk and put their hoodies on one dark grey and one black, they pay for the food before heading home aizawa grabbing his outfit and Izuku's school uniform as Izuku outs shopping away and cooks breakfast for them both.

When done eating the dishes they dress and walk to their favourite cafe for some coffee and walk to the train station hand in hand when they got close they seperated but still walked side by side to the train stop, after waiting a bit they get on the train that will take them to school for the day when they reached their stop they got off and walked the rest of the way to the school once there they went seperate ways aizawa to a meeting and Izuku to the classroom.

This is the end of the chapter hope you enjoyed reading it may not be able to update for a bit but I'll try well thanks for reading and enjoy aideku