Part 23

They reach Mumbai..go to their houses and freshen up..while Shehnaaz has not left Sid's mind... Shehnaaz is finally relaxed to be in her apartment and after all the chaos that happened the previous day, to relax herself she goes in for a quick shower.

They both freshen up and show at the office in the next two hours. The first half passes pretty well.. And it's the lunch time while Shehnaaz is still in Sidharth's office since they were discussing something about his new projects..

Sid- "Well..I think we are almost prepared with the plans..!!"

Sana, nods- "Yeah..!!"

Sid- "Okay, so now that we're done would you mind a coffee date with Ms. ..?"

Sana- "I'd have agreed but coffee is a little oof.." she smirks..

STRAIGHT REJECTION.. He didnt see that coming..but well, he knows how to tame things...but sadly there wasn't much time..

Sidharth, nods- "Well..then.." Sana nods hearing him with utmost attention..

While the door opens and Ridaan barges in with a full grin.. And their attention shifts to him ...while Sid cursed him under his breath to spoil the moment ...

Sid, irritated- "How many times do I tell you Ridaan..there's a door and before you enter you're supposed to knock and seek permission.."

Ridaan - "..Oh okay..Agli baar se pakka dhyaan rkhungaa..wese main yeh batane aaya thaa ki aaj shaam mere ghar pe ek choti si party hai..aur tum dono ko aana haii.."

Sana - "Arey woh toh aa jaenge..but party kiss baat kiiii..?" she asks with curiosity..

Ridaan- "...aaj.."

Sid, interferes and hugs him- "It's his birthday today...Happy Birthday..I dont know how I forgot..I am so sorry yrrr..."

As he broke the hug..Shehnaaz hugged him real tight...showering all the love..
Shehnaaz- "Happy Birthday Ridaannnn..!!"

Sidharth's POV-
What the hell..? Look at her how happily she is hugging him.. 5 minute pehle coffee ko oof keh rhi thii.. Ab party isnt a oof..
Oh ..!! Break the Goddamn hug now.. I cant see it..!!
Huh, kaise baate kr rhe hain..like they've been best friends forever now.. Wait what..? Sid stop acting like a jealous soul.."

Pov ends..

Sana- "I'll come.. And I'll make up for not wishing you earlier.." she places her hand on his shoulder..

Ridaan- "You've no choice.." he chuckles as they move out of Sid's cabin..

Sid (mumbles)- "Chale gye..?? Matlab main khada hu yaha..boss khada hai yaha..aur yeh dono cabin se baahar chale gye... Wow..!!" as he looked at them walking together through the glass pane..gets more jealous..

In the evening, At Ridaan's place..-

Almost every guest has poured in with gifts and blessings..
Sid is already present at the party, enjoying drinks.. He looks nothing like that he looked in the office..because whenever he's invited by an employee, he made sure that he attends that party if he has the time to..and not behave like a boss there..neither throw tantrums about anything..

Ridaan joins Sid at the bar counter

Sid- "Cheers to your birthday..!! Happy Birthday once again.."

Ridaan- "Thankyou Sir..!!"

And the door bell rings,

Ridaan- "I'll just be back in two minutes.."

Sid nods ..focussing on his drinks again.. As Ridaan opens the door, there appears our bombshell.. SHEHNAAZ..with gifts in her hands..

Ridaan- "Shehnaazzzz...!!" his jaw dropped as he looked at her.. And Shukla jii turns his head towards the door.. (Since there's no music also we have the bar counter really close to the door..) His jaw dropped looking at her..

Sid- "What a beauty

Sid- "What a beauty...!!" as he checked her out.. (door se hii 😅😂) The appropriate curves, straight tresses..she looked sexy af.

Shehnaaz hugged Ridaan ..yelling in his ears with full excitement...
"Happy Birthday Ridaaann...!! Ye le teraa gift.."as he hands over the gift..

Ridaan- "Woh sab toh theek haii..parr itnii hot kese...Sara attention toh tujhe milega ab.."

They made their way to the bar counter as they chit-chatted, flirted ..but Since they weren't so close  to Sid so he couldnt hear what they spoke about.. As per his eyes, he conjectured them to be flirting..and he was jealous..also a little annoyed for she turned him down for the date..

They come at the bar counter. And Ridaan left leaving her there..finally they got some time..

Shehnaaz (to Sid)- " Good evening.." as she sat on the chair next to him ..

Sid- "Good evening.. Wese is it hot in here or is it just you..?" he smirked checking her out.. While she blushed..

Shehnaaz- " Uh..hn.. May be that's you.." she giggled as they enjoyed eo's company..

They flirting had just begun...just then, Ridaan came there and pulled Shehnaaz by her wrist ..

Ridaan- "Aaa jaa..cake cut karte hainn..!!"

Shehnaaz got off from her chair, looking at Sid ..  Sid is bitten by the jealousy bug yet again..

Ridaan(to Sid)- " You too..come .."

While he cut the cake and all of them sang "Happy Birthday" clapping and hooting.. Sid's eyes were focussed on Shehnaaz who stood across the table.. Looking beautiful with a cute pout..her eyes gleaming ..  They cut the cake and ate it while she just vanished from the crowd.. While everybody was busy congratulating and blessing him.. She wasnt in the hall..

Hey readers,

Apologies for not updating yesterday.

What are your views about this update..?
If you liked it do not forget to vote, comment and follow me.

Signing off,
Himani❤