Chapter 5

I woke up rather early, considering the day I had yesterday. I looked at my phone it was 8:05. I had a text from aunt ro telling that she missed me and loved me. I responded and locked my phone. I loved Penelope's home, my bedroom had a bathroom in it. A nice one at that. Did I mention that her family is rich? Yeah, her dad owns a major corporation and designed this house for her. It's small, but big. If you know what i mean. Anyways, today I planned on going to visit my parents grave today.

I got up and grabbed me a shower and got dressed. It was kinda chilly outside so I decided to go with some black skinny jeans, a white v neck, and a black and gray kimono, with my red Toms. I figured I would put a little make up on, so I put on some foundation, eyeliner and my favorite red lipstick(I can't live without it!). Once I finished my makeup and finished drying my hair and lightly curled it and put a gray beanie on.

I walked downstairs to find nellies making some breakfast. "Goodmorning nellies" I think i startled her a little. "Good morning. Did you sleep good?" She asked. "Yeah, considering how tired I was yesterday." She giggles a little. "Oh! My dad has a surprise for you." and she handed me a piece of paper. It's was a note from him. It's said, "welcome home sweet Emerson , our family has missed you greatly. Here is a little welcome home preset from my family to you. We hope you end it, Penelope picked it out." Once I finished reading it I looked at her, she had the biggest smile on her face. "Follow me!" she squealed and walked to the door. We stepped outside and there it was, my very own car. My dream car, a Dodge Challenger. It's was gray, with Crimson racing stripes. "How did you know?" I said as I hugged her. She laughed a little. "I'm your best friend silly. I know you quite well." I smiled an asked for her dads number an she gave it to me, I called him, and on the third ring he answered. "Hello?" "Hi, is this mister John?" "Yes, who's speaking?" "It's Emerson." "Oh Emerson! I'm so delighted to hear from you!" "I was calling to thank you for my car, you really didn't have to." "I wanted to make sure you had your own transportation, that way you can easily provide for yourself, you like one of my own kids, I know you're gonna be getting a job and all and I don't want you walking the streets." i smiled a little, he alway acted as a father towards me. "Well thanks again, I'll repay you for it." "No ma'am. I won't let you. But I'm must be going. I have an important meeting to get to. It was great speaking to you. Bye bye now." "You to, bye mr.john." And hung up the phone.