Chapter 13

I woke up around 9 this morning thanks to my phone going off, but once I saw who it was I didn't mind.

Lou- Good morning beautiful, hope you slept well, can't wait to see you!

I smiled and texted him back telling him good morning and went downstairs to grab an apple and some tea.

"GOOD MORNING EM!!!!" I heard Penelope scream from the living room. I laughed at her a little. "Good morning pen." she went on to tell me about how she ha a family thing to do so she wouldn't be home. After our morning talk and her screams of excitement after I told her about hanging out with Lou today I ran upstairs to get dressed.

I decided on wearing a plain white long sleeve shirt with this pretty blue and purple scarf with my uggs. I curled my hair softly and put my white beanie on. Man I was obsessed with beanies.

As I finished applying my make up the doorbell rang so I ran down stairs phone and wallet in hand to open the door, and surely enough it was lou. He greeted me with a smile and I got butterflies.

"Wow em, you look great," he breathlessly said. Then he pulled a rose from behind his back and handed it to me. I blushed and told him thank you.

We made our way to the car and like the gentleman he is he opened the door for me. We got in and buckled up. "So lou, where are we headed?" He smiled the beautiful smile and said, "were going ice skating!"