"You have a really cool voice, Rinne-kun!! Come sing at our restaurant! Boss will love it for sure! ", he said with sparkling eyes.

"N-Niki! I'm showering! ", he yelled. "Well I don't mind if you want to see my gorgeous body~", he teased.

"Yeah! You have a beautiful build! ", he examined Rinne's body carefully. "Oops, I'm interrupting! ", he then slam the door.

"Hmm~ What a unique reaction~", he smirked.

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"Rinne-kun! You'll come to the restaurant tomorrow, alright? You don't have anything to do, right? ~", Niki stand right in front of Rinne after he finished showering.

"Well I actually have a plan with one of my onee-sans, but if it's for Niki then I'm free~", he smirked, closing the gap of their face.

"Yay! I'll tell boss then!", he jumped out of happiness.

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄
6 October, SKM Restaurant
✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"Niki told me that you're good at singing. You can work here if you want. But first---", A red eyed-man said, but his sentence was cut by Rinne.

"I don't need a job. I'm only here because Niki told me to. ", he replied.

"Then, piss off. ", another red-eyed boy said while yawning.

"C'mon, Ritsu~ Don't be so harsh~", the older boy said to the younger one.

"Tch. "

"Hello, rinne-chan~ Welcome to our restaurant~ I heard that that one annoying boy Niki made you come here? ~ Such a shame you have to be friend with him~", he said smiling sarcastically.

"Excuse me? Did you just insult Niki infront of me? ", Rinne glared at him.

"My, my~ Don't be so serious~ Ritsu was only joking~", Rei, the older boy grinned.

"Then, I feel bad for Niki, he had to work with two bastards like you. ", he said as he left the restaurant.

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄
Niki's house
✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"Rinne-kun~ I heard from the boss that you're not working at-----"

Before Niki could finish talking, Rinne slammed him to the wall. "Please be honest.. Those bastards are bullying you, right? "

"U-Umm... ", Niki stuttered, glancing at the kitchen to avoid Rinne's eyes.

"R-Right! Why don't we eat steak today Rinne-ku------", surprised, he felt Rinne's lip meeting his.

"Answer me, Niki. ", Rinne looks worried.

"They used to be so kind to me. I used to work as a waiter there. Ritsu is the cook. Despite the appearance... His cooking tastes good, really. But... After heir father.. Mr. Sakuma, know that I am talented in cooking he... Switched my position with his. "

Rinne nodded.

"I feel like... Since then.. They're always.. Bullying me. Hitting me.. And..---"

"Take off your clothes, Niki. ", Rinne said.

"R-Rinne-kun I--"

Niki could feel Rinne glaring at him. He then took off his clothes.

Rinne was shocked. So many bruises. What did that brothers did to him?! Then he saw a bite mark on his shoulder. "Just what did they do to you?! ", he yelled, holding back his tears.