4: A place to hide

"I admire you wanting to help us (y/N), but I doubt anywhere down here would be a good place for us to find shelter." Donnatello was currently questioning your understandment of "hiding". You had lead the two turtles and Master Splinter back in to the sewer and were trying to remember the way to the place you wanted to show them.

"Donnie no worries I know what I'm doing. Say Leo?" You turned to Leonardo. "Do you remember a few months back when the two of us were wandering through here looking for anything usefull?" Leo frowned.

"Yes I do, but what..."

"Remember what we found?" You pointed at a dusty sign in front of you. Leo stepped foeward and removed the dust.

"Ahhh now I know what you mean. Come on, this way." Leo lead the way untill you four were standing before a door that was naild shut with some boards. Without thinking much you and Leo bagan to remove the planks.

"(y/N) and I looked this place up some time ago." Leonardo opened the now free door, showing the opened room. "It's one of the old water reservoirs. Should be safe. As far as we know, no one has been down here in a long time. Right (y/N)?" Leo turned to you and smiled. You smiled back and nodded.

"Last time I checked it was that way and looking at this place I think it will stay like that."

"That's good to hear." Master Splinter had sat down on the floor. "Now that we are in a safe place I think it would be best for you to search for your other brothers Leonardo." Leo nodded and looked at Donnie.

"Any idea where they could be?" Donnatello shook his head.

"All I know is that Mikey took the tunnler and Raph escaped with the battle shell. Is that any help?"

"Should be." You had interrupted the two to join the conversation. "It shows us where they went. Mikey must have gone through the underground tunnels and Raph hit the road. We should be able to find them that way Leo."

"There is no we right now (y/N). I'm gonna look for them alone. You'll stay here with Donnie and Master Splinter."

"No way! I said I will help you find them and thats that!" Donnatello signed while you and Leo argued.

"Better take her with you Leo. Maybe it's a good idea. She could help you with the search."

"I think it's a good idea as well my son. Four eyes are better than two, as they say." Master Splinter gave all three of you a smile. "But (y/N), be carefull and listen to Leonardo. None of us wants you too get hurt because of us."

"I promise I'll be carefull." You turned to Leo. "Shall we go than?"  Leo goaned but accepted that you tagged along. With a big smile you left the reservoir with Leo.

After a few minutes wandering behind your friend, you broke the silence between you two.

"So where should we look first?" Leo keept walking, but glanced over his shoulder to reply to you.

"I think the first place we should go to is the old lair. Mikey escaped with the tunnler, so it should be easy to find any tracks where he went with it."

You nodded in agreement. Knowing the last two brothers it was also the best idea to go and find Mikey first. You knew Raph would be able to take care of his self a little longer, but Mikey was something different. Since he often got himself in touble, he was the one you two had to go and find first.

"Okay, lead the way."

------------
corrected a mistake I made :) hope you all like the story so far. please give me your thaught ^w^