The One That Lead

Start from the beginning

Sakaki: I see. But we need to make sure that we won't work him too hard, he also need some rest.

At the Maintenance Room...

Yuu is running hurriedly toward the maintenance room to check on his Jinki. As the door opened, he walk in.

Yuu: Licca-san, are you done checking on my Jinki...?

When he in the room, he saw Licca and Arata along with Sakaki. They turn to look at him.

Licca: Yuu-kun...

Sakaki: You must be Kannagi Yuu-kun whose Jinki was snapped by Dyaus Pita.

Yuu: And you are?

Licca: This is Dr. Sakaki... who heads Oracle technology development and is the the father of all Jinki.

Arata: And he's the person who put faith at me when I arrived. I owe him a lot.

Sakaki: That I am. Anyway, Licca-kun called me. And I examined your Jinki.

Yuu: Can you bring it back?

Sakaki: It's very faint, but I'm able to read its vitals. It can be restored.

Yuu: *smile* Then...!

Sakaki: The problem is that it snapped. A Jinki is made with the same Oracle Cell that make up Aragami. In other words, it's man-made Aragami. It is the sole weapon that can tear apart fused Oracle cells. And for it to break into two... It's never happened before. A Jinki can be controlled when it links with the God Eater's bracelet. And Jinki specs vary a lot depending on its compability with its user.

Yuu: Then, how about Arata's Jinki?

Sakaki: His Jinki was custom-made, and it linked with his entire body and the Rider Gear.

Arata: That is why if I didn't transform, my Jinki still do what I said.

Yuu: I-I see...

Sakaki: Yuu-kun, first, let me examine you.

They put Yuu at the examining machine and do a full-body scan on him while Licca checking the data in the computer, Sakaki is reading the reports in the tablet and Arata take a look at the computer.

Sakaki: The report said that he sustained serious injuries while fighting Pita.

Licca: There's a little scarring, but his internal injuries are completely healed. We haven't seen such healing power in any other God Eaters.

Sakaki: Hmm... Let me see his compability data.

Licca: Yes, sir. *suprise* Th-This is...! 

Arata: Heh. This is interesting.

Sakaki look at the data and some it catch his eyes. Then Arata look up and saw Yuu sit up. He take out his Faiz Phone and look at it before look back at Yuu.

(Time Skip)
(Next Day)

Yuu just come out from the maintenance room when he saw Sakuya, Kota, Soma, Tatsumi, Brendan and Kanon are taking their Jinki from the holders.

Yuu: Sakuya...

Sakuya: Yuu?

Yuu: Is it a mission?

Sakuya: Yes. A joint operation with the 2nd Unit. Lindow really trusts you.

Yuu: Sakuya, Arata won't be joining?

Sakuya: He isn't in any unit, and he do what he wants. He currently in other mission.

Yuu: I see.