Part 2

The pub seemed like a good idea at first. To eat some food and get to know each other some more, but the last thing Ivy was thinking of was food. He should've let her win, should have just waited till the end of the night to kiss her because he really just fucked it for the both of them.

She was sitting there, sipping on her wine and eating the appetizers they had ordered for them to share, chatting away but it was clear Ivy couldn't focus. The amount of times he had caught her just staring at his lips was embarrassing, she wished she could stop. It was been months since Ivy had sex. Probably ages since she'd had good sex. She was never unsatisfied though, felt like she had gotten enough. Something about the way he kissed her and touched her and looked at her made her feel hot. He could tell she was distracted. He wasn't sure why but he caught her staring directly at him and was curious why she had gotten so squirmy for-- until he asked.

"Bunny?" He had taken to calling her that, "Are you okay? You seem so distracted." He murmured, rubbing over her hand. She snapped out of it and looked at him with wide eyes. "Do you not like the place? Or do you not feel well?" He hoped neither was the case but he was curious what was making her zone out the way she was. He had to ask her questions twice or call her name.

"Sorry," Ivy mumbled, realizing she had zoned out enough for him to start noticing. He asked her what was up. What was she supposed to say? 'You kissed me and now I'm horny and can't have a focused conversation'? She was all embarrassed, her cheeks flushing at his concern. "No, no, it's not that at all," Ivy explained, looking at him and feeling her heart beating faster. Her pupils were certainly dilated beyond belief. "It's lovely, I like it here... I'm feeling okay, I just.." She needed to just spit it out. "It's going to sound really juvenile." Ivy didn't know how he was going to react but she couldn't lie. "I just really want to kiss you again." Her cheeks got all red, licking over her lips as she squirmed in her seat a bit. Ivy couldn't focus on the food, she just wanted to swallow him whole. She'd never been like this before. It's been ages since she's kissed anyone, but to get this worked up? It was crazy.

But Harry could tell she was horny.

He could see it now with how she tripped over her words, how she squirmed-- she was pressing her thighs together. She wanted kisses. And who would Harry be if he denied her of kisses? He had gotten her to eat at least something. 

"Okay. Did you want to leave?" He asked softly, "We can kiss some more but... I don't think you want to kiss with all these people around." At least not yet. No, she needed somewhere where he could lick deeper into her mouth and kiss her properly. She let out this sound, this whine, it had his cock reacting to it. Christ. He threw a $50 on the table, standing up steadily while she scrambled a bit. There was an eagerness to her hand grabbing his arm and attaching herself to his side. "Let's go then."

They were there probably less than 45 minutes.

Ivy should have been ashamed of herself and she was a bit. "Sorry, you didn't get to have that lava cake you were talking about.." Ivy murmured, "but I have those brownies I was telling you about?" She at least wanted to offer something, "and wine." She was all squirmy even in the seat of the car, her heart rate picking up again. Her body never had a reaction like that to a kiss before. What on earth was happening? Was this what it was meant to feel like? A genuine attraction? Cause she was starting to believe she'd never been attracted to anyone before him.

"S'okay, Bunny." He laughed quietly at her mention of the lava cake. "Think that some kisses are a far better alternative. Much sweeter." He patted her thigh gently. Yes, they were. He was excited to get her truly alone so he could kiss on her and give her what she was wanting. He hadn't been this attracted to a woman in his life. He had found everything she did incredibly beautiful, even just the way she flipped her hair. It was overwhelming. He was obsessed with her. She didn't know how beautiful she was.