Chapter 1

This story is events during the events of Carrie (the 1976 film; except is two weeks before the prom night, Carrie still got her period and her powers during the story, but two weeks before the prom) and events after season 1 of The Owl House.

There's was a young girl who lived in a small town in Maine called Chamberlain, her name is Carrie White, who been unhappy the rest of her days, only 16 years old and she got her first menstruation (period) one day after gym class, which the her girls of her class make fun of her by throwing naps and tampons and yelled "Plug it Up", so after that tormenting, she was sent home, but her mother Margaret knew about it and considers Carrie's menstruation to be a manifestation of sinful sexual fantasies, and she locks Carrie in an altar-like "prayer closet" to pray for forgiveness.

So Carrie's life was really terrible, and she was always getting tortured and bullying either at school or home.

But one night when Carrie was going to sleep, she locked herself into the mirror with a very sad expression, her emotions were distressing, the mirror broke, she was wondering if she actually did that.

So the next day during her study hall hour, she decided investigate about this "miracle" that she has, luckily, she found a book about telekinesis, about the things happened the other day was her all along, but she didn't talk about it to anyone since she never had friends, or even her mother, if she shows up her powers to her, she will be terrified, so she keeping as a secret for now.

Later at night, Carrie was practice her powers it was 10:30, her mother was already in fell deeply asleep, and Carrie was perfectly focus to make a fell of her stuff, but some of them were keep falling, she wasn't focus enough, she was still upset about what happened yesterday

"Oh god, there's definitely something wrong with me", she said whispering, she was so stressed she could think of anything else to calm her out, but something happened... when she opened her eyes, Carrie knew she wasn't in her bedroom anymore.

Carrie got terrified for a moment, she shut her eyes again and she was back in her room, wondering what just happened.

So she reached a book with her powers, so she found a chapter about "teleportation" so she started to read about it.

Teleportation

The theoretical transportation of matter through space by converting it into energy and then reconverting it at the terminal point.

Carrie was confused at first, how teleportation has to do with telekinesis, but she knew she wasn't going to think about and just try that new power again.

So she closed her eyes once again, and just thought about something positive, but once again she thought of the incident in the shower and how those girls were making fun of her, suddenly she felt like her newest power was actually working and it allowed her to go back to that place she was a second ago.

"Whoa, i can't believe it worked", said Carrie, she was really impressed about the new place, but she also saw weird creatures and witches, she got terrified again until she was on top of that cliff, a big palace with a village through it.

Things got more interesting as Carrie went to the village.

Her big adventure is just getting started.

End of Chapter 1.

Author's note:

A friend gave me the idea of giving Carrie a new power that allowed her to go to the boiling isles and any places in the multiverse.