Nightmare's (Nia x Percy)

Start from the beginning

Once he had realized he was back home with his friends he had to set up from his bed as he looked to his right to see Thomas peacefully sleeping followed by James, Nia, Gordon And Rebecca, he then looked to his left to see Emily asleep in the last shed.

He noticed that none of them had trouble sleeping or that none of them was tosing and turning from nightmares.

"Why is it me that has to have such horrid nightmare's......." Percy quietly asked himself afraid to wake any of the other engines near him but he didn't know that one of them was already awake.

Nia had been so used to having to get up early for other duets that she had to do back at her home land that it stuck with her when she came to Sodor, so during some parts at night she'd randomly wake up and this so happen to be one of those night's that Percy just so happen to have a nightmare.

Nia was awake silently laying on her bed waiting to drift back to sleep until she heard what sounded to be soft whispers from another engine that was nearby in the shed with her.

She carefully rolled over to her left side before silently setting up to see Percy awake also setting up, her mind wondered to why he would be up at a time like this unless some thing in his dreams startled him or that he possably could've had nightmare's, what ever reason it was, she was gonna do her best to help him.

She carfully got up off her bed as her feet touched the cold concrete ground beneath her, as she tip-toed towards Percys bed careful not to make a sound that might wake the other's.

Once she had reached his bed she gently placed her hand onto Percys arm before Percy jolted and screamed, Nia was quick as she quickly placed her hand over top of his mouth to keep him quiet as she brought her other hand up with her finger out "sshhing" him hoping that his cut off scream didn't wake the rest of them up.

She looked behind her to see if any of them had awoken but thankfully none of them awoke but they did get a slight groan from James as he shifted in his sleep.

Nia slightly sighed as she looked back at Percy who looked to be guilty for nearly waking every one up, Nia gently removed her hand from Percys mouth.

"I-im sorry Nia...." Percy apologised in a whispered tone of voice.

"Is okay Percy besides i startled you so i understand why you screamed" Nia softly whispered.

"What are you doing up?" Percy asked scooting over as Nia sat down in front of him on his bed.

"I was about to ask you the same question, i just so happen to be awake until i heard some one whispering some thing and noticed you was the only one up..." Nia said crossing her legs.

"Oh i um.....had a nightmare....." Percy spoke looking down at his own pjs

"Oh....." Nia softly said taken aback by what he said before asking once more "what was it about?"

Percy hesitated on if it would be a good idea to tell her since they had only been dating for 3 days and that these nightmare's he's been having have occurred more then once even before they started dating but he knew to always be honest and truthful that's what Thomas always told him.

He looked back at Nia before saying "remember when you told us all about when the trucks you and Thomas was hauling back at your home land was nearly washed away?"

"Yes i remember, why?" She asked slightly tilting her head to the side

"Ever since you told us about that I've been having nightmare's where the bridge snapped and it threw the both of us off it but you........you died when you landed onto the ground.......i......i didn't...and you was covered in brusies, cuts and-" Percy couldn't go on as his eye's started to tear up.

Nia felt awful for him, she never knew that his nightmare's could get that bad, she careful took his hand in her's.

"Percy you should've told me this we could've figured out ways to stop those nightmare's sooner" Nia softly spoke as she wiped his tears away with her free hand.

"I was afriad that you'd think i was childish for still having nightmare's......" Percy said slightly sniffing.

"Oh Percy every one has nightmare's.....even i do from time to time" she said giving Percy a reassuring smile.

"Really? But your strong and brave" Percy spoke with slight confusion in his voice.

Nia giggled "even brave and strong engines get nightmare's but some times nightmare's are so scary you can't get rid of them so instead you have to forget about them!" Nia spoke as Percy looked more confused then before.

"How do you do that?" Percy asked

"We'll was you thinking about the nightmare as we was talking?" Nia asked

Percy was silent as he thought before realising that the whole time the two we're up he had completely forgotten about the nightmare he had.

Nia chuckled at Percys shocked face "see! Just by simply distracting or talking to some one you can forget about it!" Nia softly spoke.

"Y-your right!" Percy said as he gently squeezed Nias hand, he confusingly looked down at her hand not realizing they was holding hands until the last second as both they're faces flushed bright red.

"T-thanks for staying up with me about this...." Percy spoke as he looked back at Nia.

"Any time Percy" Nia nodded as they both gave each other a hug before Nia went back to her bed and they both drifted to sleep.

(Im so sorry this is short im trying to work on requests but motivation is not on my side today but hey hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to work on some of them again really sorry please enjoy this lil scenario I've had in my head for small bit and goodnight!!)