Episode 07: Remains of the Nightmare

――It felt as though the nightmare was sticking all over my body. 

“A-AAAAAAAH!”

I was then woken up from my sleep because of my own screams. It’s a familiar ceiling that came into my view.

“….A dream?”

I had a bad dream. It was a terrible nightmare. I lift my upper body with fear. 

“Hah….”

I can feel pain all over my body. Even so, I’m fine. I still have my hands. I still have my legs. I also still have my teeth, nose, ears and eyes. Nothing is missing… Everything is fine.

“A-Ahaha… What a dream….”

In my dream, Yuria became a big wolf. I don't know why, but he seems to hate me. I was even beaten, chopped, and raped by him.

After he did all that to me, it was really impossible for me to stay alive. So it must be a dream. It's only a dream.

….or so I want to believe.

“That’s not a dream.”

I keep wondering, how. This makes no sense. I’m quite sure that last night, I saw death in the eye―― No, I was dying, right? Thus, I do not understand how can I still be alive now? 

“Good morning.”

Then the door to the room opened without a sound. With a fright, I looked over the door, and a maid comes in.

“Do you want to have meal now?”

“Oh, sorry, I overslept. I’ll get ready right away.” 

“It’s alright. Yuria-sama asked me to tell you to take care of your body and rest for a while.”

“What…?”

“And he also asked me to tell you to leave this mansion before the next full moon. He said you don’t need to worry about his future life anymore.”

“….I see.” 

As I thought, it was not a dream.

I laughed bitterly. Yuria really can’t lie.

If he act like nothing happened, I could have believed it was only a dream.

Read more BL at chrysanthemumgarden.com

….Ah, that’s not it. 

I put my hand on my forehead.

That guy seemed to have decided that he could not let me live in this mansion anymore. It is possible to meet that kind of thing again next time. Even though I’m alive now, maybe next time I won’t.

“….Why isn’t Yuria coming? I thought he would come and see how I was doing.”

“Young Master does not want to frighten you.”