♡ tsukkiyama - brothers are stupid ♡

Start from the beginning

Actually, he wouldn't have to write one. He already had several crumpled up into balls on his floor, full of long rants of how much he absolutely adores his Tadashi. However, Tadashi would probably never get to read what was inside of the notes, or at least not yet. (that's a story for another day!)

Regardless, he pushed it from his brain and focused on Akiteru. He tried to, that is. Once he decided that it was an impossible task, he gave up.

"Hey, little bro~" In Kei's inner conflict, he forgot that he had left his phone unlocked on the table. In Akiteru's hand, dangled his phone, open to the contact named, '♡ my dearest tadashi ♡'.

"Don't. You. Dare."

With a smirk on his face, Akiteru swiftly typed in a message, waited for a reply, then typed again. Tsukishima couldn't do much other than yell threats at him, as he was blushing furiously and didn't trust his legs.

When his phone was finally handed back to him, he instantly read through the messages.

Me: Hey Tadashi! Would you like to hang out together tomorrow??

♡ my dearest tadashi ♡: Are you okay Tsukki? I thought you had plans :/

Me: Oh, I'm fine! And it's just my brother is in town and he wants to see you too!

♡ my dearest tadashi ♡: Okay! Um, but.. Could you call me for a second?? I want to make sure it's you not someone trying to kidnap me haha.

Incoming call. Accept / Decline

Shakily, his fingers hovered above the screen before 'accidently' taping the accept button. Oops.

"Hey, is this Tsukki?"

"Yes."

"Oh, hey Tsukki!"

"Hello.""HEY TADASHI!""Who. Who was that?? Tsukki, are being paid to do this? Are you kidnapped? Are you okay?"

Akiteru was absolutely hysterical. "Put it on speaker, Kei!" He grumbled but did so anyway.

"Hey Tadashi! It's just me, Akiteru, remember? Kei's brother?"

"Oh, I do! Hello, Tsukishima-san!"

"Oh, just call me Akiteru!"

"Oh- Okay, Akiteru-kun!"

Kei grumbled. It was stupid and so easy, Akiteru just proved it. Yet still, after being friends with Tadashi for so many years, he hasn't built up the courage to ask him to say his first name rather than the stupid nickname.

"Akiteru, shut up. Goodbye, Tadashi. I will see you tomorrow. You may come by whenever. Thank you."

And without further notice, Kei hung up the call and shot a glare at his older brother, who laughed it off.

x

"Kei~ Tadashi's here!"

The smirk was evident in his voice. He shuffled out of his bed to greet his best friend, as well as stick his gum in his brother's hair.

"Hello, Tadashi. Screw you, 'Teru."

The two before him chuckled, already seated at the round table, muffins in front of each of them. Kei noticed the green, polka-dotted wrappers as Tadahi's favorite muffin wrappers, and the sugar on the top, how Tadashi always baked them.

"Tsukki, I made muffins for you and Akiteru-kun! Would you like one?"

Duh.

"Sure."

Kei was handed a muffin with a slightly different appearance - the sugar on top was not white, but a peach color and shaped as a heart. It was adorable, Tadashi must have ran out of the white sprinkles and added pink to some of them, and hearts were cute. (Tadashi had not made more pink heart ones and certainly didn't run out of sugar.)

"Thank you, Tadashi."

They chatted away for a while before a familiar grin found its way onto Akiteru's face. Oh no.

"Hey, Tadashi! I have a question~"

"Ask away!"

His smirk only grew and he had a knowing look in his eyes.

"Do you have anyone you're interested in, romantically?"

Tadashi was the one whose cheeks were coral this time. He looked slightly taken aback, his eyes wide and his peachy lips parted ever so slightly. He almost dropped the muffin in his hand he had been picking at, and instantly moved a hand to the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Um-! N-No, I mean yes! No! No- yes! I meant yes, yes I did! No-"

"It's okay, Tadashi," Akiteru began, "Your face shows everything!"

Tadashi groaned, looking over at Kei with pleading eyes, but Kei refused to help him out of this awkward situation, wanting to find out more on this topic as much as his brother did.

"Yes, yes I do." Tadashi finally gave in with a sigh, and looked at the ground, clearly uncomfortable.

"That's great! Your date is tomorrow."

Here is the current scene:

Yamaguchi is sitting there, staring at Akiteru with a shocked Pikachu face, Kei is on the verge of crying hidden behind the glint of his glasses, and Akiteru looks like he just won the lottery. "Akiteru-kun, I don't think it works like that.." "What do you mean?""Well-" "You like Kei," Tadashi was blushing by now, waving hands in the air, "and Kei likes you. Now you date." 

"Akiteru-san! That is um-! I mean, I don't like Tsukki, well I do, I mean but- Ah!"

Kei's voice was even and his face was deadpan, not a stutter in his voice or even the tiniest color on his cheeks.

"Well, I like you Tadashi."

"I like you too, TsukkI!"

"Great, now you two go on a date. That's how it works, it's not that hard." 

xxx

I GOT ACNH 
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
oka-y im super sorry this is so late! i have another tsukkiyama im working on, and also an iwaoi one for oikawa's birthday

k bye i love you