Chapter 11

Astrid POV
I did the only thing I could think to do I ran after him in a hope to catch up to him.

But when I herd his car roar to life I knew I had blown my only chance to have Hiccup in my life and that my ex best friend would never forgive me.

All because Eret!

I turned and ran back into the school to see Eret with a smug look on his face.

Hey babe, did you miss me? I know I missed you.

I walked up to him and threw a right hook at his face with a crunch that I'm almost positive broke his jaw but I didn't care it didn't matter to me.

Time skip after school

I waited at the curb for my brother to pick me up after cheer practice.

When he picked me up he instantly noticed something was wrong.

Ok sis spill the beans what happened I can tell by that look on your face that something isn't right, is it hiccup? If it is I'm gonna break that skinny twig.

Conner you are not gonna touch Hiccup! It has something to do with him but it's not his fault it's all mine I messed it all up.

And how did you manage to do that?

Um he may or may not have seen me and my ex kissing while he was walking up to me with flowers in hand.

My brother slammed on the breaks.

You did what!!

In my defense I didn't want to I was pulled into the kiss and I didn't kiss back but I didn't pull away either.

You know hiccup and major self confidence issues and then you do this to him.

That's a low blow even for you and you know it, but Astrid I also have some other bad news.

Ok what is it?

I have to take your job at the edge back.

What?

Yes I know I'm sorry but you were just a replacement until we could get back up to full staff and you earned what $230.

$210 after taxes but yes.

I'm sorry Astrid but I have to do it I know you will come to understand that and what do you think about Mackenzie becoming your sister-in-law?

What your gonna propose to her when where?

I don't know yet I wanted to get your opinion on it first.

Yes it can finally feel like a small family again.

___________________________
520 reads dang that's it more than I thought I would get hope y'all are liking the book if your not you do t have to read it Ik some of the punctuation is wrong and most of what I'm saying doesn't make sense.