𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐑

━━ 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐑 ☽

━━ 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐑

𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑎𝑛,
𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑.

•°

•°. *࿐

IMONA PRUITT was a girl who danced within the moonlight. She bathed in it's luminous light, she let it dance and swirl across her pale skin, her alluring blue eyes absorbed its soft glittering glow. When she was young Imona used to believe that the moon was the very person that brought her into this world and was the one responsible for giving her life, as when she was four years old the girl was found in a small abandoned ship outside the gates of the Northern Tribe with nothing but memories of the moon. Now, looking back on it Imona retches at thought of how stupid and childish she once was. She wasn't a gift from the moon, she was an unloved forgotten child of war, who's parents were too busy to take care of her. The only thing that Imona ever had to love was the moon, and so she did. And in some astonishing way, the moon reciprocated that love back to the small orphan.

THE MOON gifted her the ability to waterbend like no one else. She was untouchable, a natural prodigy, she possessed a talent that not a single soul had ever seen in centuries. If given the chance Imona could wipe out a Fire Nation naval ship with a simple raise of her hand. Ice coursed through the blonde's veins and water flowed within her bones. After seeing Imona's unearthly capabilities, Cheif Arnook found himself at a crossroad, a woman waterbending was completely and utterly forbidden within the tribe. But Imona was unique and unalike any waterbender that had come before her, she was the perfect weapon against the Fire Nation, who's flames slowly but surly were inching their way nearer to the Northern Water Tribe.

SO IMONA was kept a secret. By day she attended healing classes, by night with the moon right at her side, she trained for endless hours with Cheif Arnook himself. After countless years of this unmercifully training Imona had learned the art of being a quintessential warrior. And that is truly what she became. With the Chief's daughter, Princess Yue, right by here side, Imona grew to become nearly unstoppable, the moon would illuminate her with all its power and surround her in its adorning light as she eliminated anyone who dared to threaten the Northern Water Tribe. It has always been and forever will be Imona Pruitt's destiny to do so. This was untill a boy with a boomerang, his waterbending sister, and a bald kid claiming to be the Avatar showed up, colliding into Imona's destiny and shifting the course of it forever.