"Lemme show you I'm sorry" he said in my ear.

I hate he still has this affect on me.

He picked me up pinning me against the wall. He looked me in my eyes before devouring me.

My mouth fell open as he licked and sucked me. I tried scooting up the wall but he held me in place.

"Mmmm, shittt" I moaned.

"I-I'm finna cum" I said.

He continued eating me until my legs started shaking. I grinded against his face, riding my orgasm out.

He placed me back on my feet before kissing me.

"Turn around" he said.

I did and he roughly bent me over. He slowly slid inside of me.

"Fuck" he groaned grabbing my hair.

I placed my hands above me as he began stroking.

"I'm sorry baby" he said picking up pace.

"Oh my God" I cried out.

"You hear me? I should've told you" he said pounding me.

"Yesss, I hear you" I moaned.

"You ain't deserve that" he said.

"You deserve better" he said.

I couldn't even say anything. He was fucking me too good.

"Lemme be better for you" he said hitting my spot.

I started screaming as I felt myself about to cum.

"You heard me?" he said pulling my hair harder.

"Yes daddy" I said.

"You love me?" he asked.

"I love you so much" I said.

I came and so did he. I turned towards him and he smirked.

"Where you going?" he asked picking me up again.

Lord, I should've just drowned.

-
Satan

I stretched my arm out feeling emptiness. I opened my eyes as I looked around her room.

"Ren" I called out.

No response.

"Swear to God if this girl in that damn pool again" I said getting up and going downstairs.

The house was quiet, too quiet.

I looked outside seeing her car was gone. The fuck?

I went back upstairs and grabbed my phone but stopped seeing a letter under it.

Dear babydaddy,

I know you're probably confused right now or you're pissed off, maybe both. To answer your question yes I'm gone. Where am I going? I don't know yet. I'll let you know when I get there.. I just need time away. I need to breathe. With that being said, this is not goodbye. This is until we meet again.

I love you so much and that'll never change. You didn't mean to hurt me, I know that. But that doesn't change the fact that I still did get hurt, and I can't heal in the same environment that broke me.

I won't keep your child away from you. I'll contact you for the birth. You'll have joint custody. Whatever you want to do is fine with me.

You've taught me a lot. You've helped me grow as a woman. You took me out of my shell. You helped me blossom. You gave me a love I always craved and yearned for since a child. I know I will never find that again.

Thank you so much for everything, Asaud. You truly are a great soul. Yes you've made irrational decisions in the heat of the moment, but I don't doubt for a second that you did what you thought was right. Don't be too hard on yourself.

If you ever feel alone or feel as if the world is against you listen to Get You The Moon. I can't describe our love in any other way than those lyrics.

Love,
Serenity

I didn't even realize I was crying until a tear fell onto the paper. Last time I cried was as a kid when CPS took me and Tara away from my mom. This was bringing back those same emotions. I felt like a kid again getting snatched away from the woman I love again.

My mom was right I did have abandonment issues, and here I was again.. Abandoned.

I grabbed the letter and went downstairs. I walked outside by the pool, sitting down in a chair. I lit my blunt before unlocking my phone.

I searched the song and waited for it to begin playing.

"You gave me a shoulder when I needed it. You showed me love when I wasn't feeling it. You helped me fight when I was giving in. And you made me laugh when I was losing it" the song played.

"Cause you are, you are the reason why I'm still hanging on" I sung along remembering this part from when Serenity used to sing it around the house.

-

After I smoked my blunt I grabbed my shit and set the alarm before walking out. I stood next to my car as I thought about all the memories. I thought about my first time over here.

I cracked a smile before getting in my car. Like she said this wasn't goodbye.

This was until we meet again.