05♾

((This is a loooooong chapter))

"You may come in now." The group heard Dr. Morganstern say to them. Colby was the first, obviously, to get into the room. He took his original seat beside Sam, once he got in.

"Hey, Sammy." The brunette said with a smile once he sat back down. "Hey, Colbs." Sam responded. He then saw everybody else standing behind Colby, and said, "Hey, guys!" With a smile.

"Hey, Sam!" They all said happily in unison. "How are you feeling?" Corey asked. "Better I guess." The blonde shrugged. "He's allowed to leave tomorrow." The doctor then told everyone. They all nodded their heads in response.

"We've been worried about you, Sam." Tara told the blonde. "I know, and I'm really sorry." He looked down at his hands and started to play with them, but then stopped once he felt someone start to squeeze his hand. Sam looked up and saw Colby smiling at him, which caused the blonde to smile back, and also blush a bit.

"You know you guys would make an adorable couple. Right?" Reggie pointed out. Both Sam and Colby started to blush rapidly. "He's not lying." Corey then laughed, which made everyone join in. The doctor had left a few minutes ago, so they were being funny, and acting immature. ((They are acting like how they do in videos😋))

~The Next Day~

((Colby's P.O.V))

It's currently 12:00pm, and I am going to pick up Sam at 1:00pm. While on the drive home, I am going to stop somewhere; the beach. I had just got Tara and Devyn to go set up something for Sam and I.

I wanted to do something special for the both of us since we haven't really been seeing eye to eye.

I am kind of nervous, but I just take deep breaths in the mirror to try and calm myself down.

Soon, it was 12:30pm, and I was on my way to the hospital to pick up Sam. I got there at 12:45pm. Before I went into the hospital, I took a few more deep breaths because I was bit nervous still. Not really sure why, though.

"I am here for Sam Golbach." I told the secretary as I reached the front desk. She nodded her head, then told me to go sit down in the waiting room as she gets Sam.

A few minutes later, I feel someone tap my shoulder. I jumped a bit. By the person's laugh, I could tell that it was Sam. "Thats not funny, Sammy." I chuckled a bit as I looked behind me and saw him standing there laughing.

"If it's not funny then why are you laughing?" He smirked. "Because I was planning on doing something to you." I smirked back. "I'd like to see you try!" Sam then stook his tounge out at me in a playful way, and it was the most cutest thing ever.

I was about to say something, but then I got intrupted by the secretary saying, "I need you to fill out these forms before you leave." I nodded my head, then started to fill them out. I finished in about 10 minutes.

"Finally! You took so long!" Sam complained, but I could tell that he was only doing it to be silly. "I only took 10 minutes. That's not that long!" I said back, with a small chuckle. "It is if you are sitting there and doing nothing!" He giggled.

While walking back to the car, we were just laughing about random things; it felt like old times. Once we got into the car, and started driving a bit, I told Sam, "Before we head home, I'm gonna take you somewhere."