first day

*alarm ring*
Ugh... I get up and shut up my alarm when I hear Josh running my way.
Josh: "ANA WAKE UP YOU DUMMY!"
You: "I AM AWAKE " u yell back
Your door busts open and you see josh standing there.
Josh: " wow, somebody looks tired "
You:" stfu josh"
Josh: "c'mon it is the first day back after summer break! Mum made waffles, take a shower and come downstairs."
You:" k, i'll be down in 10"
You hop in the shower and do your thing. (yk shave, wash your hair and all that stuff)
After the shower u get out and put on the outfit you picked out yesterday.

 (yk shave, wash your hair and all that stuff)After the shower u get out and put on the outfit you picked out yesterday

^this is what you're wearing
After getting dressed you do your makeup and go downstairs to find josh eating waffles.
Josh: "that's a risky top"
You: " nah i've worn worse, gimme a waffle!"
Josh: " sag bitte. (Say pls) "
You: " BITTE."
Josh: "here but hurry up, we don't wanna be late on the first day."
You nod and finish the waffles.
After breakfast you grab all your school stuff and your car keys and call josh downstairs and tell him that y'all are leaving.
You:" josh move your ass down here!"
Josh:" on my way!"
You:" I'm driving "
Josh:" okey"
After driving for like 9 minutes you arrive at school. As you are parking you already feel that everyone is starting at you (which is totally normal for you because they always do that)
Josh:" do you think they are starring at you or your new car?"
You:" both "

 As you are parking you already feel that everyone is starting at you (which is totally normal for you because they always do that) Josh:" do you think they are starring at you or your new car?"You:" both "

^this is your car
You walk into the hallway and walk over to your girls. While walking to them you realize they aren't looking at you but in to the other direction.
You: "Hi girls!"
Addison:" ANA! Hi how are you?"
You: "I'm fine, what are y'all looking at?"
Ashley: ( she's just a random girl in your clique) "there is a new kid"
Mads: (mads lewis) "and he is hot!"
Avani: ( Avani Gregg) "Anthony is hotter "
Mads: "avani shut up, we all know you have a huge crush on that tiktok guy"
Adison: " quiet he's walking straight to us!"
You look over seeing a tall guy with black hair and adorable blue eyes walking straight to you.
the new kid:"hey, can you help me?"
Mads:" sure whit wha-"
the new kid: " not you i was asking her"
*the new kid points right to you*
You: " i think i can help you, but idk if i want to."
the new kid: " a baddie i see."
You: " no not a baddie, THE baddie. Let me introduce me. Hi I'm Anastasia Richard but my friends call me Ana. "
the new kid: " well Hi Ana i am Jaden... Hossler."
You:" well jaden I think you didn't hear me well i said my friends call me Ana. But You are not my friend. So call me anastasia"
jaden: "I'm sorry Anastasia. Maybe someday we can be friends." he gets nearer to you, and he whispers in your ear "or maybe someday we'll be more than that."
he winks at you and walks away.

Okey, heyy i hope you like this chapter. In the next part you'll still be in the hallway so don't be confused. Also you and Josh speak german so don't be confused if the language changes I'll always write a translation (like that) Bye!
Pls vote is you feel like it 😚