Few weeks laters.

Joel was in a deep coma. It is really unknown if he will wake up or if he will survive. Y/n was the one that is pissed the most and make all of the son of bitches pay for what they have done. Tommy informed Y/n that Joel's possible killer was Abby. Even if it turns out that Joel will survive, he cannot let her get away with what she has done. Downstairs, there was a massive argument that was going on. Lilith and Maria.

Lilith: Are you fucking telling me that we should let them get away with this? You're worthless. Me and Ellie will make sure that Tommy won't get himself killed out there.

Maria: And it won't be of some good if you get yourself killed out there too. We prefer that you and Ellie stay.

Lilith: That is where I call bullshit.

Ellie: That is not gonna happen.

Lilith: Beside  Y/n knew Joel for a really long time. I'm sure that he will be willing to tear all of those fuckers to to be bits.

Maria: You're all willing to sneak out of here and put your life on the line?

Lilith: Yeah. Exactly.

Y/n: You don't need to be arguing about this. I will go. No one will be stopping me.

They looked at him as he gave a destined and determination with that looks of his.

Seattle.

Y/n was riding on his horse as Ellie and Dina were behind him. He rather not wait on them. They will probably be the ones that will be slowing him down.  He went into the grass to look of there are any animals near by. There is none. He hope that Lilith is doing okay all by herself. She could be with Tommy to take out more shitbags. She needs to hurry so that they could take their revenge on these assholes. If they really think that they fluid come in here and hurt someone, they have another thing that is coming right for them. There was a rally old cabin. He opens it slowly. A stalker was impaled by some sort of pole. Well it looks like he won't be having any trouble with this one after all. He just took out his axe and hacked into its head a few times. He definitely didn't need all the help with these things. He went to check up on Ellie and Dina.

Y/n: So how are you guys holding up?

Ellie: Since when you ditched us so that you could go off by yourself.

Y/n: Okay, don't be all that his about this hole thing. We should be go and check in a room for something. Maybe there, we will actually find something quite useful.

Once he had gotten into a room of an old building, there is nothing to see there. There was a man that was tied right to a chair.

Ellie: Holy shit. Tommy was the one that did this.

Y/n: Are you sure that he did something like this.

Ellie: He was one of the people that was apart of Joel's possible attack. Of course Tommy was the one that did this.

There was a hole in the ceiling. That looked like it could go somewhere but where could it go! There could be something that they could use to get upon the ceiling. Y/n went to drawer to push it but he had some difficulties pushing up the drawer.

Y/n: Ellie, Dina could you give me a hand with this?

Ellie and Dina did as they were told to help him. Now they were in top of the roof. Once they ent further up on the roof, there was a man that was drinking alone. They didn't knew who he was but he could be one of them. Y/n pulled out his crossbow. He approaches his man.

Y/n: Hey!

The man turned around and tried to reach for his gun. The man held his hand up high in the air.