Abby then picked up the golf club and stood over Joel and then started beating him within an inch of his life as Y/n could only watch helplessly, unable to do anything.  He could only watched as Joel was getting beaten as he was screaming in pain. It was only a few minutes and Joel was now bloody. The door began to open. The door opened to reveal that it was Ellie. She saw Abby mercilessly beating Joel to the ground.

Ellie pointed her gun Abby  but she was grabbed by the hand

Ellie pointed her gun Abby but she was grabbed by the hand. She pulled out her blade and slashed the person who did that right across the face. She was also pinned down on the floor.

Man: Fucking bitch.

He kicked her in the stomach a few times but someone pushed him back before he can continue.

Manny: Stop. We got her, okay?

Ellie: Joel fucking get up. Joel fucking get up. Just please get up. Please don't do this.

Joel looked at her even as he could barely even breathe. Abby hit his head with a golf club for the last time. One of her friend came up to him.

Man: Burn in hell pendajo.

He then spat in his face afterwards.

Y/n: You better hope that you are ready for us fuckers. Cause when he get back to you, we will make sure that Everton single one of you burn and side really slowly. Don't fucking think that your coming deaths will be quick and painless. I will make sure that you suffer the exact same way as he did. You understand?

The man who spits on Joel came up to them to finish them off.

Man: Ease off man.

Man2: We're just cleaning up.

Man: Manny, he is the reason why we are here. That's it.

Manny: Leaving them alive is a risk Owen.

Owen: Well that is too fucking bad.

Woman: Manny's right. We can't have loose ends.

Owen: Bullshit! They didn't do anything wrong! We'll just be proving that we're no better than he was.

Young man: Nothing wrong? Look at my face!

Owen: Well fuck your face. You should have been guarding the upstairs door like I told you to. So back the fuck up Jordan.

Jordan: No you back the fuck up!

Jordan pointed his gun right at Owen.

Owen: What are you gonna do? Shoot me?

Abby: Enough! We are done.

Before they left, Ellie and Y/n were knocked out. A few minutes passed since this event had happened. A few footsteps could be heard. Dina walked right into the room while Lilith regains her consciousness. She checked up on Joel to see if he could possibly still be alive. She checked his pulse. He was slowly still breathing but it wouldn't be for long.