chapter 1:

Don't own anything

Sainan school author pov:
Intro

Yui kotegawa doing her usual stuff. Happly usual alien misfortunes. Her life had change were she met american dimensional survivor riggs fivecoat.

Aka rito yuki look alike bit taller muscular same hairstyle but black hair & unusual but natural red eyes. Her heart was able to open up for him.

Recently he bought a house yui's mother allowed yui to move in with him as if a married couple. Yui of course being prude tsundere but she says " fuck it " (that earned her mother pinching her ears after saying course word)

Song ends

Afterschool since Riggs's truck is at the shop again she worried if he got home. Rain started pouring she had to sheltering from the rain.

Riggs: yui

Yui: Riggs kun?!

There he was sitting there facing her. Her heart skipped, since no one else is looking she crawled up to him her breasts swaying every move she made leaned in to kissed him.

She moans happly 3x yui is a aggressive type hid her lust of romance she grabbed his hands & puts it on her breasts. For a few seconds they hearing the principle talking to himself. The sat there quiet.

Riggs had the urge to kill/beat him to death. Yui clutches him pressing her sizable soft mounds of flesh to his chest calming him down.

Yui knowing he still has the killer survival side of him he's pretty strong her soft skin boobs her sent made him feel at ease.

Epilogue:

seeing rito gived the invention back to rito yuki only it started beeping american rito yuki look alike on instinct pushed the two out the  way & exploded knocking riggs out.

After Rito yet again helps yui bring riggs back home. Yui cooked dinner riggs was up. They both ate watching mtv show from oversees.

Normal day for the two.

Let me know what you think

Going to bed early goodnight