Chapter 24-what the hell are you doing?

Start from the beginning

"Well, all the guys from my barbershop quartet are dead, so no, not really, how about you, you and Miller do something fun" steve grinned, he placed the small device in his ear.

"just watched a movie and got my ass kicked by nat, I honestly think she wants me dead at this point" I joked walking in the middle of them.

"No hard feelings hunter, just like to see you struggle" Natasha grinned. She never really uses my code name.

Steve pushed a button to lower the rear hatch. "You know if you ask Kristen out, from statistics she'd probably say yes" for the past few weeks, Natasha has been trying to set Steve on a date. "she seams nice" I interjected.

"That's why I don't asked!" Steve yelled over the roaring winds.

"To shy or to scared?"

"Too busy!" With that being said he jumped out of the quinjet.

"Did he have a parachute?" One of the agent's asked.

I chuckled. "No, no he didn't"

"He's helpless" Natasha joked grabbing a parachute. "captain America can't find a girlfriend, I don't believe it" I strapped on my parachute.

"Hay I wouldn't be talking, you don't have one either!" Natasha said, she tapped me on the shoulder.

"Well that's why I have you" I grinned as she turned to me with a look of surprise. "Where did the confidence come from?"

I shrugged. "Oh ya know, it just did"

"Take me on a date first then we could talk"

"got it! I'll take you out as soon as possible" I yelled as we jumped out of the quinjet.

The wind felt nice a cold against my suit, you never really get to experience this all that often.

I pulled my chute, the jolt of wind always annoyed the hell out of me. Rumlow took out two guys pointing guns at cap.

Natasha landed before me, she and Steve shared some words before they went their own ways.

"Remember to meet me when your done clearing a way from the team" Natasha reminded me. She contacted me through a different comm line.

"I'll meet you then"

Me and Rumlow made our way the to galley, I shifted into my wolf form. Rumlow whistled for me. He pointed to one of the two guards by the door. "Take him, I got the other"

When the guy turned around, rumlow shocked him, the man passed out. Rumlow grabbed him beforehand could fall.

At the same time I jumped onto the other guys chest, I bit down on his neck hard enough to make him pass out. Before he fell I put myself under him, catching him so he won't make any noise. We stood their quietly waiting for the guy on the other side of the door to leave.

It wasn't to long before he started talking again. I sighed in relief as I slowly put the unconscious man on the floor.

The other agent with us quietly placed an explosive on the door.