Chapter 15 - Summer to third year

Harrison's PoV:

Well it turned out I was right about Beauty adjusting my features once I hit 13. My jaw was now even sharper, cheekbones even higher and my voice had finally broken. It was now a smooth, deep, charming voice. Just like my now deep laugh.

I now looked like this

It was the day that Marge was coming round

It was the day that Marge was coming round. I already got permission to go to Hogsmede as Killian scared them into it. I noticed it was also the day I saw Padfoot in his dog form.

———-skip to when Marge Dursley comes———-

She came thundering through the door not unlike her darling brother Vernon. This time I would not blow her up but I wouldn't let the comments slide.

As she sat down, the chair groaned under her weight. She tried to make me serve dinner but I glared at her until she began to squirm under my perfected cold glare. Eventually Petunia reluctantly went and served dinner. Even for me! When she began making comments about my mother and father i said:

"If you would refrain from talking about them it would be most appreciated."

She merely smirked and said haughtily. "And what'll you do about it boy? Your just a pathetic little runt aren't you just like your drunken father and mother."

She was soon cut off when she met my cold glare, eyes blazing in barely held in anger. She soon shut up especially when I told her:

"I suggest you don't talk about them unless you want to find out how much of a pathetic little runt as you put it, I can be." I said in the sharpest, iciest tones I could muster. Honestly I could feel all 7 deities shiver from the pure coldness in my voice. It put Walburga Blacks glare and coldness to shame.

She merely nodded slightly and looked away uncomfortable under the scrutiny of my glare. Eventually I went and got my things and told them I was leaving. Vernon seemed like he was about to stop me when I used my magic to lower the room temperature drastically in warning. Ice actually appeared on the window with how cold it was. He left me alone after that.

Instead of lugging a massive trunk around I shrunk it down with Cosmos' cage and walked out with Ebony.

Stupid people! I said to Ebony.

I know Harrison, you should of let me eat them! She replied as if it was a casual request. Although the amount of times I'd mentioned how I'd love for her to go through on that idea I was hardly surprised anymore.

I sat down under the same street light as before, fixing it wandlessly whilst partying Ebony. After about a minute I sensed Padfoots Aura.

I internally smiled in joy.

As I heard the twig snap just as last time I looked up but this time not with eyes full of fear, this time my eyes were filled with mischief and curiosity.