"See him soon. He needs you." I hear him whisper making me close my eyes. I know he needs me because I need him too.

-♛

Shutting down my computer and making sure to clean up all my mess. I glance down at my wrist, checking the time. It was almost two in the morning.

As I stand up I stretch my stiff limbs, sitting in a chair is not ideal. I let out a soft sigh as I leave the office. Most of the lights were either out or dimmed. My heels clicked against the floor, they were a sweet red that matched the skirt I was wearing.

My feet carried me to his room. Where I stood for a couple of seconds just thinking. I should see him if anything. He is probably also asleep. With a huff, I push open the door quietly.

The room was lit softly from the lights of all the machines and a small light that was plugged in. He was laying flat on his back with his arm spread off the bed. I smiled at how much larger he looked in the small bed.

I move the chair so that I can sit near him. Placing my head through his soft brown hair. He moves slightly under my touch making me stop. I watch as his eyes flutter open making me look away.

"You came.." He mumbles softly, his voice raspy and deeper than normal. I felt his hand touch make cheek making me look back at him. A frown sat on his lips as he studied me slowly.

"I'm sorry I woke you," I whisper making him shake his head.

"I'm glad." He says as he lets his head play with a curl that feels out of the bun I had done. "Lay with me?" I nod slowly climbing off of the chair and into the small bed. He moves over giving me room as I wrap my arms around his chest. "Oakley, I didn't mean to call you her name. I was on drugs and not thinking clearly."

"I know," I hum softly. "Do you mind me asking who she is?" I ask quietly not knowing what he will say.

"Olivia. She and I grew up together. Her father was my dad's second in command. She was only 10, she had gotten kidnapped and killed by some low life wannabe mafia. My dad and hers killed every last one of those monsters." I could feel him tense as he explained making me take his hand in mine. "I thought she had moved for most of my life until I took over and the secrets were no more."

"I'm so sorry Roland." I hum sitting up so I can look him in the eyes. I lean over letting my lips brush against his, giving him a soft but passionate kiss.

"She had the same curly blonde hair." I watch as he shakes his head. "I'm sorry I said her name."

"Don't be.." I softly say giving his cheek a slow kiss. "I forgive you. It was a mistake and it's not like you were cheating." I dryly whisper.

"Oakley?"

"Hm?"

"Be mine, be my Queen." My eyes widen slightly.

"Like dating?"

"Yes, will you be my girlfriend?" He laughs softly making me feel his chest vibrate.

"I...um yes I will." I smile letting the biggest smile fall onto my lips. "Good." I heard him say as I rest my head on his chest letting my eyes close. "Let's sleep, i've known you've been working all day." I nod at his words letting myself slip into darkness.

-♛

Slipping on my school uniform quickly before I pulled my hair into a low bun letting most of my curls fall out. I turned to look in the mirror and at my face. The bruises from getting hit were unnoticeable making me smile.

I quickly put on shoes letting a small yawn pass my lips. I had to get up earlier since today I was going to go back to school. I knew all the leaders were attending and I need more answers.