【Chapter 2】

(C/N) = Cat name
~Your P.O.V~

It was the next day, I was currently sitting on the settee waiting for Charlie and his dad (the most likely option) to appear from the fireplace in front of me. Above said fireplace was a television seeing as my father was a muggle and wanted to at least have a bit of that 'culture' as he put it, in the house. So as I flicked through the channels my cat leaped onto my lap.
"Well hello there (C/N)" I said sweetly, gently stroking them. They purred and nuzzled into my hand for more.

I spent a few hours stroking (C/N), until I heard something come out of the fire to which I promptly shot my head up. Out of the fire was Mr.Weasley, swiftly followed by Charlie who stumbled out of the fire (afterwards trying to act like it hadn't happened by running a hand through his ginger hair).

~Charlie's P.O.V~

Currently I was standing in the burrow waiting for dad to get the floor powder. I has been waiting for this since I sent the owl, who I constantly worried about not arriving due to its damned eye sight. Rolling on my heels I looked around
"Waiting for something?" I heard a teasing voice say. "Oh shut up Bill" I snapped lightly "Oh come on~ Can't I have a bit of fun? You know you like them, they just doesn't know you like them or that they like you. I mean it's obvious, they're just extremely oblivious" he said before turning away and walking off.
That sentence got me thinking, 'Is he right..?' I questioned myself. Shaking my head as my father came back. He entered the fire first as I followed close behind, stumbling once I got to the other side. In an attempt to cover it up I ran a hand through my hair with a wobbled smirk trying not to laugh at myself.

They laughed as their cat leaped off of their lap and ran up to me purring "Hey there (Y/N)" I tried my best to be smooth, "Why hello Mr.Ginger" they smirked as they stood up "Well! Let's be going, Charlie you get their trunk (Y/N) you get the cat and I will give you the floo powder!"Dad said as he gave us the floo powder. "Lady's/gentlemen/amazing people (I'm trying, any better ideas please tell me)first~" I spoke while bowing slightly after grabbing the handle of their trunk "How polite" they smirked while gently picking up (C/N) who meowed and through the floo powder into the fire, clearing speaking "The burrow"