•11•

Shin Yuna

The rain hit the shops glass window.I looked out to see the sky grey.Mum got hit by a car.mum got hit by a car.I can't think of that ever.Dad cheating on mum,oh I can't do this anymore.Why did this happen right now,when I come.

How long has dad been cheating?Is mom ok?Many questions fill my brain.
"Yuna",I look up to see Kai looking at me sat infront of me with a concerned look on his face.what is he doing here anyway?!.He put a hand on my hands which was on the table,I flinch a bit at his touch remembering him hugging me.He hugged me tight and I felt warm and safe but why did he hug me ?
"Are you ok?"He asked.

"What are you doing here?"I ask completely ignoring his question moving my hand away.He looked down and slid his hand away to his lap. "I'm also here to see my mum and I saw you"He said.He's also here for his parents?.Did he see them?

"I'm sorry for what happened"he said.I bit my lip looking down.I looked back up seeing him with a somber look,"it's ok,just forget about it"I Said and there was silence.I can't stop thinking about Mum and dad.

"Yuna,can I take you some where ?"Kai Said breaking the silence. "W-What?"I asked.He got up from his seat, "just come follow me"He Said And he grabbed my arm and pulled me up.Without saying anything he turned and ran towards the glass window What the?.I grabbed his hand scared and closed my eyes but when I opened them,I saw a beautiful scenery.

We were on top of a hill and we could most of Seoul here and their was a sunset it's was soo beautiful .Kai was stood near the edge staring into the distance I stood beside him . "Kai why did you bring me here?"I asked making him turn his head me, "umm I always came here when I felt sad,angry or upset"he said. "What would you do ?when you came here?"I asked.

"I would scream all my worries and everything that made me sad or angry "he answered. "What where your worries?"I asked.

Kai sighed biting his lip, "my-my mum would abuse from a young age and she would swear and shout at me non stop,I felt scared and angry however my dad was my best friend I loved him so so much he would always back me up when Mum would shout at me and hit me ,dad kept me safe,until one day we found out my mum was cheating on my dad with this other guy,they got a divorce and then there was this whole thing about who wanted to look after me,my dad was winning but my mum threatened me to say I wanted to stay with her so I was forced to stay with her and her boyfriend,and they would both abuse and be mean to me and I really wanted to go to my dad but I was never told where he lived so I would come here"he explained.

Aww I feel so sad for him,I turned to see tears falling down his cheeks,when he notice I was looking at him he turned his back on me and quickly wiped them. "Hueingkai I'm so sorry"I Said and he turned around .
"No Yuna, I'm sorry for being so rude to you"He said staring into my eyes. "It's just because when I died I realised how sad my life was and I wanted other people to feel bad to and every time a new student would come I would tell them they don't belong here and it's only for special people that deserve happiness"he said looking down.

"It's ok Kai I understand"I Said smiling and he looked up smiling back. "I-is there's anything you wanna shout?"He asked looking at the sunset.I looked at the sunset "no it's fine"I Said and we stood in silence as it got dark. "Yuna ,Um can you not tell anyone else about my past,the only people that know are my hyungs and I'm close with them cause they were the first people I met and bonded with so please don't tell no one else"he begged.