title of your story

Hey guys I hope you like it so far btw this is going be a pg13 chapter so beware!! ~khloe

                               Darcy P.O.V

             The pizza got here and and we all sat down and began it eat. "Hey niall i bet i can eat more pizza then you without puking!!!" "omg darcy you are on!!" "whats the losers chore" out of nowhere liam shouted "loser has to kiss niall!!" he blushed and i yelled "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!" he just looked at me and smiled. 15 minutes later and a full tummy. i ended up eated 61/2 peices and niall ate 7 oh darn "im so humpty dumpty full"he just laughed at me " iwin!!" he cheered "ok let me go rinse my mouth and then you can have your prize" "hey your soppous to have a punishment" i came up and whispered in his ear"we both now this wont be a punshment" then i walked away before i was out of hearing distance i heard zayn ask niall "what did she say to make you go red" he just replyed with "nothing mate " i went and washed my mouth out swashed it and spit. i skipped out and ran up to niall and jumped on him  wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and crashed my lips into his. sparks went everywhere in my stomach. i jumped off and yelled "what is that?!?!" "what?" liam asked "that feeling in my tummy its tingling!! and floating" "aww little darcy has a crush on niall" harry cooed "soo!!!" i announced and skipped off with a stunned niall just standing there. harry yelled"TRUTH OR DARE!!" we all got in a circle.let the game begin

                  Harrys P.O.V

     we all got ready for truth or dare and sat in a circle louis wanted to go first so he asked me "hazza truth or dare?" "dare" "i dare you to look in to darcys eyes and say 'unicorns watch porn who got torn by corn' with a stright face i turned to darcy and looked her in the eyes she had wonderful color a pretty green "unicorns watch por-" then i busted out laughing "i cant boobear sorry" "umm darcy truth or dare" "DARE!" she yelled "ok i dare you to go topless for the hole game just in a bra and pants" "ok" she then took off her shirt reveling a very sexy stomach "your bellybutton is peirced and your hips so cool!!!!" i  gasped "yeah hurt a bit but awesome like a possium!!!"darcy said "ok umm louis truth or dare?"darcy asked "true this time" "ok is ittrue that elenor has gavin you a blow job" "yes she has and she and i are proud" we all bursted out laughing "ok darcy truth or dare" "truth this time mutheafucka!!!!" "alright settle down child what is your worst habit?" "umm at home i use to run around naked like bra and panties i hate wearing cothes thats why when harry asked me i was up for it -HEY guys lets go swimming!!!!" we all jumped up and i walked my way to my room.

               Nialls P.O.V

      I begain walking out when darcy stopped me "Hey NIALLER!!!!" "hey darc whats up?" "come help me with picking out a bikini!!" "arighty" we began to her room she pulled out her key and let us in she went to a box and pulled out 4 bikinis one is green another is purple the other is blue and the last is pink they all had JW on the side cup. "how did you get jack wills bikinis they dont sell bikinis?" "i made it!!" "cool and the purple one" "good you said that niall purples my favorite color!" "mine to.."" we have good taste!" "yeah we do" she started taking off her clothes so i turned around and blushed "umm i-ill leave" "no niall stay just turn around i need help tieing it anyways" she giggled i waited like 30 more seconds until she had me turn around to help her " you look pretty" i whispered in her ear and she shivered like shivers went down her spine. " thank you niall i have a pair of trunks if you want to use them there guys dont worry!" "sure babe" she blushed and went got the trunks once she turned around my eyes automatically went to her ass. she turned around and said "like the view?" " you could say that" i said in a deep voice " ok darcy your turn to turn around" she huffed and turned and crossed her arms. i changed and was ready to go. "alright love im ready are you?" "hello pro swimmer here!!" she said all diva like "oh really now" "yeah actually ive been accepted to four universitys for a athletes scholoship" "wow cool!" "yeah can i have a piggy back ride?" "sure love hop on" she got on my back and we were off to the pool once we were almost there i asked "when is the pills soppous to wear off?" she whispered in my ear making tingles go down my spine "they already have" then she jumped off and ran to the pool i let her where my JW shirt over her swimsuit. we all were in the pool area.she looked so hot in her bikini i cant help but stare she had perfect curves tan beautiful legs.oh jesus help me!

                         Darcys P.O.V

        i took off nialls shirt i couls feel people staring at me i turned around and everyone was "what?!?!" "your super sexy thats what!" zayn said i saw niall glare at him "why thank you kind sir for the comliment" then i bowed louis came over and said "who wants to play chicken with hazz and i?" "i do me and niall!!!" i yelled i grabbed nialls hands and took him to the pool we got in "sorry if i get heavy just throw me off when i do" "your never heavy darcy" niall said and of coarse i blushed " ok guys since im back to normal lets do this poo!" we had 3 games of chicken and naill and i won all three . after swimming we all went back to our rooms and went to sleep.i love living her already met a hot guy. have my own room. get to be with my dad.i cant wait till they get married!!!

      sooo i guess it wasnt that rated nasty but i hope you guys are enjoying it sorry if it made no since!!!!