Yeonjun rubbed his cheek and just stood there pulling out his phone, "I'll just wait in here." He said and Beomgyu nodded as he started to walk around, looking carefully at every color. While he's at that, Yeonjun is scrolling down his phone untethered.

Later on, it seems like Beomgyu is taking too long, he's been searching for about 30 minutes now. Yeonjun clicks his tongue, turning off his phone and putting it back inside his pockets as he look around for the boy. Then, he saw a brunette hair peeking on the third aisle from his place, he grins as he finally found him.

He walked towards his direction, was about to speak but seeing his eyes glued on a blue skirt made him stop so. He crossed his arms as Beomgyu still haven't noticed his presence, he got behind him and leaned his lips close to his boyfriend's ear, "Thag skirt would look good on you."

Beomgyu yelped nearly catching everyone's attention, he glares and slapped Yeonjun's shoulder as he held his red cheeks, "Stop scaring me like that!" He scolds him, Yeonjun only shrugged and smiled cheekily at him. "I got the perfect costume and skating shoes, lets go." He said and turned for a leave.

But Yeonjun grabbed his arm and pulled him back, "You won't buy it?"

"B-Buy what?"

"The skirt."

"I-Idiot!" He shoved the blonde's face away, flustered from the words he carelessly let go off. His face is now crimson red as he held the costume and shoes tight to his chest, walking away quickly. Yeonjun chuckles and followed behind him, catching up with his fast steps.

After they paid for it, they went to a restaurant to eat, just in time for lunch too. Beomgyu sat on a table for two near the window, they're on the second floor so he could see such a pretty view. He place his elbow on the table with his chin on his palm, suddenly thinking about the skirt. He blushed and shake it off.

"Hey, what tou thinking?" Yeonjun snapped as he finally arrived with a tray, on top are their food and drinks. Beomgyu helped him put it down as he grabbed his lunch, "Nothing much." He said and Yeonjun sat across him as they began eating, "Its too early, after this do you wanna go shopping?"

"Hmm," He thinks for a bit, he smiles and nodded, "Yeah! I want to buy a new hoodie." He said and Yeonjun hums in agreement, he also needs to buy his own stuff too for the upcoming event. "By the way, how is your practice going?" The younger asked.

Yeonjun chewed his chicken and gulped down his iced tea, "Fine, I actually regret it, I wish I never agreed on it." He said with a sad sigh, Beomgyu giggles as he found it funny seeing Yeonjun so irritated and mad about such a thing. "Do you best okay? I'll be watching." Beomgyu says with a sweet smile and continued eating.

"That suddenly made me nervous." Yeonjun said and Beomgyu doesn't know what to react, so he just laughed it off. "Why? You'll be fine!" He brightens him up in which he succeeded, "I haven't been into your house though."

Yeonjun looks at him and chuckles lowly, "Its nothing speacial, I live with my cousin who visits me once or twice a month, I'm with my pomeranian dog named Ellie." By the sound of pet, Beomgyu grew happy since he wanted to have one too, and he loves dogs so much. "You never said you have a dog! I want to see her!"

"You will one day, for now, finish your food." He pointed at the dish and Beomgyu obliged, continuing to talk about random stuff while eating. They are such a beautiful couple, sweet to each other, capable of what they have right now.

[🐈]
story timeee! So, me and my family went to the beach yesterday because its my cousin's birthday. We rode a boat to roam around the sea then it stopped in the middlee, the gas ran out and AAA I THOT WE GONNA DIE- BUT WE GOT RESCUED AFTER, glad that there's an island nearby hshshsh.

ALSOOOOOO.....

AAAAA LOOK AT THATT VOLLEYBALL X TXT ARGHHH