§•Chapter 11•§

Start from the beginning

Jaemin: You're doing alright?

Y/N: No.

Jaemin: Look, I want you to know that this will all end sooner or later, okay?

Y/N: How can you be so sure?

Jaemin: This killer hasn't hurt any of us-

Y/N: Yet.

Jaemin: I promise that I won't let this killer hurt you Y/N.

Y/N: Thanks.

Jaemin: You're welcome.

🩸🩸🩸

It was the next day and you went back to school. You were walking to your locker and stopped midway through the hallways, you saw a picture of Lia and Yuna on their lockers with flowers and notes on it. You felt bad and continued your walk to your locker, you opened your locker and a note slide down your locker. You were about to pick it up when you saw a white daisy.

'What does he want now?'

You grabbed the note and opened it, you began to read it.

Poor Yuna and Lia, you know I killed Lia because I didn't like the way she treated you, she thinks that she can own you. I killed Yuna because I was bored and I realized that I needed her as an example for you. I'm watching you Y/N so be careful.
-Sincerely K-

You placed the note on your backpack and closed your locker, you walked off to class ignoring your friends.

༒༒༒༒

It was lunch time and you were sitting at a empty lunch table waiting for your friends to get their food. While waiting you saw the two new kids walking up to you.

Chenle: Hi.

Y/N: Hey?

Chenle: Is it okay if we can sit here? All the tables are full.

Y/N: Yeah, sure.

Chenle: Thank you.

Y/N: So...what brings you and ji....je....sorry, but what's your name again?

Jisung: It's Jisung.

Y/N: Right, Jisung, as I was saying. What brings you guys to this new city?

Chenle: My mom owns a fashion company here, but since I live with her she didn't want me to be all alone back at my old house.

Y/N: Where do you used to live?

Chenle: China.

Y/N: Oh, and you Jisung?

Jisung: I was born and raised here in South Korea, but I never lived in Seoul. My mom and Chenle's mom are really close friends and they both work on the same company so we both moved in here and started this 'new life'.

Y/N: Sorry to break it for you guys, but you do know there is a serial killer on the loose right?

Jisung: We heard about it.