Then he turned a corner sharply and opened the back door.

    We walked through the dimly lit hallway until we reached another door. On the other side was a small looking bar, only two people occupied it.

     One man, with hands gripping all over his body and shaggy pale hair, was seated on one of the stools.

   The other man was doing the dishes, his body was made of a thick purple mist but he wore a fancy suit vest and a white undershirt. 

    “You must be Stain.” The mist man said, putting a cup down. 

     “Who’s that. I said only you.” The hand man said, his voice gruff and strained. 

    “She’s not important. Kurogiri. Shigaraki.”

   Stain motioned me to sit on the stool by the far end and I did as instructed, watching the men with foul energies.

    The mist man’s, Kurogiri, was wispy and made me feel like I was choking.

    The hand man’s, Shigaraki, was heavy and prickly, poking at my skin.

   The three talked, ignoring my presence. 

  “We are the League of Villains. We’d like you to join.” Kurogiri said, diplomatically. 

    “I’m not interested in joining a group of children.” Stain chuckled and I felt Shigaraki’s hackles raise. 

    “Children?” His voice was shrill and I winced slightly.

    “She is a child! We are the masters' wish!” Shigaraki slammed a fist onto the bar. 

   “Come here.” Stain motioned me to come over and I did as told, coming to stand by his side.

    I was in a suit that looks like Stain’s, decked out in weapons and paddings.

   “This is my student. Not my partner. I have no interest in working with anyone.”

     Stain got up from his seat and Shigaraki stood up as well, energy growing.

    He reached out a hand, aiming for me, and Stain grabbed his wrist.

    They had a staredown before Shigaraki tore his wrist from Stain’s hand.

    Shigaraki’s eyes turned to me and I flinched at the deathly anger bubbling up behind them.  

    “(Y/N), tell this man what we do.” I flinched, staring at Stain in surprise and horror. 

   ‘I don’t do anything! You do things!’ 

    “We clean up trash.” I whispered, but it was quiet in the room and everyone heard. 

    “We want to kill Almight.” I snapped my head up to Kurogiri.

   “We hate Almight.”

   Kurogiri stared right back with bright yellow eyes.

    I bit my lip, not sure how to feel.

    I hate Almight, but I don’t want him dead.

The Truth Of Heroesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें