WTF! I'm Mindless Behavior's blood slave!

"No! Stop Prodigy! It hurts!"

Prodigy was taking blood from me for a second time tonight.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm hungry!"

He said as I felt his fangs sink down in to my neck once again.

I don't know how long I was screaming for but eventually he stopped drinking from me and left my room.

WTF! I didn't know all the boys in Mindless Behavior were vampires! And they fucking took me too even though I kind of did come willingly... I mean who wouldn't it's MINDLESS BEHAVIOR! They are sexy! I didn't think they would take blood from me and treat me so badly!

The door to my room opens and in walks Ray Ray.

Oh no what is he going to do to me?!

For the first time in my life I'm petrified.

He comes in and sits on my bed.

"I'm sorry Miranda, I didn't know Prodigy would let his thirst control him."

My voice is shaky as I answer him

"Why me?"

"You kind of stood out in the concert your scent, your looks, your smile, everything just drew us in and we couldn't control our desires for you" he replied smiling

"Oh" was my brilliant answer

"Prodigy has a bit of an ego and an attitude so I just came to apologize on behalf of him taking your blood unwillingly and somewhat painfully"

"SOMEWHAT! That hurt like a fucking bitch!"

As soon as the words left my mouth I was pinned against the wall by Ray Ray.

"Just because I may seem nice doesn't mean you can talk to me like that I can kill you like this" he said while snapping his fingers which obviously meant he can kill me as if it was nothing.

I thought Ray Ray was some what nice but all those feelings has gone down the drain now. I keep forgetting that under their looks they really are vampires.

"I'm sorry!" I choked out cause his grip was really tight on my neck.

He released me and walked out the room.

I can't believe him! One minute he's all nice like the Ray Ray I see on tv and now he's so mean and dangerous!

I guess it's because now their secret is out to me they can just be their selves.

Which sucks for me! I mean come on every girl who has ever heard Mindless Behavior wants to marry one of these hot boys.

You have Prodigy. Cute and the lead singer of the group but obviously his new side is coming out which makes him seem more like a bad boy.

You have Princeton. My personal favorite of MB because he is sexy as hell! And his hair! OMFG his hair.... Lol

You also have Ray Ray. He is cute with his French brands in all the time and his usual glasses he wears on his head. He seems nice but looks like he has a short temper.

And last but not least Roc Royal. He's sexy too lol he seems so innocent and sweet! He seems like the perfect guy...

I went to their concert earlier tonight and I got invited back stage by them and next thing I know I'm in their limo driving away.

First I was all excited hyperventilating and shit because its fucking Mindless Behavior. But as soon as I saw Prodigy fangs I immediately calmed down.

And I was thinking wtf are those fake? Is Prodigy just playing with me?

Once we got inside their mansion they all when their separate ways which made me confused and I was lead up to my room by a maid and well you know the rest.

I don't know why I left my friend Keiana behind and walked away from her at least then she could have been with me.

Now I'm scared, kidnapped, and all alone with the Mindless behavior Boys....

OH, AND DID I MENTION I'M THIER NEW BLOOD SLAVE?

________________________________________________

Okay so I know it's not good probably really bad... But I'm new at this! Lol umm okay so I know all MB fans are probably mad at me for making Ray Ray and Prodigy look like the bad guy but you have to remember they are VAMPIRES! VICIOUS CREATURES!!!

But, if you keep on reading I can guarantee you won't regret it...

Remember people it's a work in progress soooo yea lol

And btw YES I AM A MB FAN... I MEAN WHO ISN'T?? Lol

~Ariana =)