''Also, Dabi I'm leaving you in charge of the Nomus.''

Dabi nods in response.

''One last thing, when the signal goes off, we want you guys to get back here immediately, we wouldn't you to get arrested by the heroes.''

''Got it'' We all respond.

''Oh and meet the new members in a week at the warehouse that I picked for you all to meet at.''

''That's all you're dismissed.''

Everybody was starting to get up and leave except Shigaraki and Kurogiri and I really didn't feel like walking around the city. In the end I just decided to go back to my apartment.

''(Y/N) wait!" Toga said as I was about to leave for the exit.

''What do you want now Toga?''

''I was wondering if you wanted to....you know....hang out for a while.''

''Toga I really don't feel like doing anything today.''

''Is it because you're lazy? Or you don't like me?'' She said as she started to form tears in her eyes.

''First of all I'm not lazy and second of all I don't hate you at all.''

''So what is it?'' She asked.

''Well....besides the fact that you stabbed me and kicked me in the face.......you know what I can't really think of a good reason. Fine Toga I'll hang out with you but just few hours ok?''

''You will?''

''I mean it's not like I have anything else better to do so why not?''

She wipes her tears and her eyes light up in excitement. ''Oh thank you so much!!'' Toga says as she tackles me to the ground.

''Ow! Toga that really hurt'' I said.

She giggles.''Sorry (Y/N) I'm just so excited!''

Shigaraki and Kurogiri began to look at us.

''Uhhhh Toga I think we should leave before we start to get on their nerves."

''Yeah you're right.''

She gets off of me and I get up and we both exited the bar to go hang out (or go on a date if you want to call it that). We got outside and I began to stretch.

''Man I felt like I was in there for most of the day.''

''You were only in there for three hours'' She said.

''Only three hours?!? Ugh nevermind that where did you want to go first?'' I asked her.

''Hmmmmm how about the mall? I really want to go shopping.''

''Sounds great'' I said smiling.

We began to walk towards the mall and as we were walking I turned towards Toga.

"Hey Toga can I ask you something?''

"Sure, anything."

"What's your quirk?''

She giggles."I don't know if I should tell you."

''Oh come on please? You already know my quirk. Besides the League already knows yours so I can just ask them if I wanted to."

''Hmmmm....good point." She thought about it for a minute. "First explain your quirk to me."

"What? But you already know the details of my quirk right?"

"No not really" She says with a straight face.

"Why are you so interested in my quirk?

"I just think it's really cool! Pleaaaseeeee (Y/N)?"

I sighed heavily. "Fine I'll explain it to you but you better tell me your quirk once I finish explaining mine."

''Deal" She says grinning.

I cleared my throat. "As you know my quirk is called Teleportation. It allows me to travel from one location to another. But if I teleport too much I cough up blood."

"So is that why you couldn't go to the training camp by yourself and get that U.A. student?"

"Exactly. Now can you tell me about your quirk Toga?"

"Let's just say it involves blood."

"Is that why you took mine?"

"I guess" She said giggling once again.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You silly."

We just kept walking and talking for a while until Toga accidentally bumped into some random stranger.

"Sorry" She says to him before we continue walking.

"Why don't you watch where you're going? You piece of shit." He says walking away.

"Say that again" I say to him.

He says it louder this time. "I said why don't you watch where you're going? You piece of sh-"

He turns around and I was grinning evily at him and my eyes were glowing red. There was also a dark aura around me.

"Fuck off" I say to him as my voice changes to a demonic one.

He starts to get scared and so does Toga.

"(Y/N) let's just go don't worry about this guy" Toga says holding me back.

"Hey man I'm really sorry" He says as he slowly walks back in fear.

"You have until the count of 3 to walk away before I rip you to shreds!"

"1........2....."

He runs away screaming and I begin to laugh but then my eyes turn back to it's original (E/C) and I start to cough up blood. I almost collapse on the ground but Toga catches me.

"(Y/N) are you ok?" She asked in shock.

"Yeah I'm fine, let's just go to the mall" I say panting heavily.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, we can still go."

Toga helps me back up and we continue walking to the mall.

"Hey (Y/N)?"

"Yeah Toga?"

"Thanks for that" She said leaning on me.

"No problem" I replied.

A/N: It seems like (Y/N) and Toga are slowly becoming best friends. Hope you enjoyed, and don't worry they'll actually do stuff in the next chapter.