Chapter 1 ~ The Great Escape

Start from the beginning

And brushed my teeth putting these colored rubber bands on my braces:

I got in my car and drove over to Colbys, I pulled in and knocked on the door

I got in my car and drove over to Colbys, I pulled in and knocked on the door. I saw a blond haired and blue eyed man open the door "Sam..!?!" I shouted jumping into him giving him a big hug "Katie?!" we hugged each other for several minutes before I pulled away "It's been forever!!" I shouted "Oh my goodness!! Where have you been Katie!?!" Same shouted excitedly, hugging me again. "All over the place" I chuckled starting to cry slightly "God, Ive missed you and Colby so much" I said starting to cry a bit harder. I saw Sam was on the verge of tears when I saw Colby walked downstairs "COLBY!!!" I smiled running and jumping into his arms hugging him he hugged back "Ive missed you so much Katie!!" he shouted as we hugged for awhile. I hugged him as tight as I could, bury this point I was already practically sobbing. "Oh no!! Don't cry!" He started laughing lifting my chin as he started hugging me again. I always had a big crush on Colby, but I never told him in fear of ruining our friendship. I kept hugging him as tight as I could "Ive missed you so much Colby!" I sobbed. Mascara was running down my face but I didn't care, me crying really made my blue eyes pop. Colby looked at my eyes for a second before he looked at my lips "Colby?" I chuckled, he didn't snap out of whatever state of mind he was in. "Earth to Colby!" before I knew it his lips were on mine, I kissed back but I was confused. I'm not complaining though. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling us closer, his hands were on my hips and he was rubbing up and down my back. This was the best kiss ever, I never wanted to stop. We stopped because we needed air, I looked in his bright blue ocean eyes getting lost in them. He took my hand and we walked up to his room, he sat down on the bed and I straddled him. I started kissing on him again, we eventually started making out. We didn't go all the way but making out was enough for me. We made out for about ten minutes and we stopped because Sam barged through the door, it was a bit awkward because I was straddling on Colby. I tried to get up but Colby pulled me back down, I laid on his chest and he was rubbing my back. I eventually started to fall asleep. I felt Colby cover me in a blanket while I was on his chest, I felt him holding onto me so I wouldn't fall. I didn't realize how much I appreciated him until now, I didn't know he cared about me this much. I started dreaming about James and started shifting, eventually I shot up from my sleep and started crying. I saw Colby shoot up and grab me pulling me closer to him "Katie? What's wrong?" He said rubbing my back and playing with my hair occasionally "I started d-d-dreaming of J-James.." I said sobbing into him Colby didn't speak but he just held me, letting me cry.  I finished crying and sat there, silent. I laid my head on Colby's lap as he played with my hair I looked up at him and got lost in his eyes once again...I got up from his lap and kissed him, I then straddled him against the wall and made out with him (like this)

I got up from his lap and kissed him, I then straddled him against the wall and made out with him (like this)

We stopped making out as we were both out of breath, I eventually fell asleep on him again (like this)

I woke up several hours later to see Colby holding a koala plushie, I took it out of his hands and started cuddling with it and him

I woke up several hours later to see Colby holding a koala plushie, I took it out of his hands and started cuddling with it and him. Colby chuckled "God your adorable" he said smiling "Thank you" I said in an innocent tone, I was snuggled in the side of his chest while we were watching "The Autopsy of Jane Doe" I sat up and leaned onto him "I love this movie" I said looking down at the plushie.

(THIS IS AN AARON DOH STORY BUT IM STARTING IT OFF WITH COLBY AND KATIE)