Chapter One: The Demon's Chosen

ابدأ من البداية

Satanael: The fuck is that!?

Upon opening the cell door, the knight greeted the young man before gesturing him to follow.

Knight: Greetings, hero.

Satanael: Hero?

Knight: Umm... My name is Sir Gleason, and I know that all may seem.... well.... confusing to you.

Satanael: No shit, this is.

Upon hearing his statement, the knight's tone changed a bit to be more lax.

Sir Gleason: Ah, thank the lord, you're not the courteous type. Would you mind just following me? I have my order to take you to our lord, and then to finally take a lunch break. If you don't mind, I'd really like to get going.

Satanael: Oh.

Standing up from the "bed", the young man grabbed his God Arc and muttered to himself before leaving his cell.

Satanael: Okay?

Sir Gleason: The lord of this castle will explain everything in full detail.

A Minute Later...
Throne Room...

Following the knight, Satanael observed the environment around him as he was led out of what was in essence a castle dungeon up towards the throne room in the center of the stone castle.

Satanael: Jesus.... Nobody back home would ever believe this. Hell, I barely believe any of this.

Stopping at the large iron doors that led into the throne room, the knight stated to the young man.

Sir Gleason: Before you enter, I need to inform you about lord Muran.

Satanael: Wait, didn't you-?

Sir Gleason: When you enter, there will be a lot of people lined up on each side of the red carpet. Just take it easy and bow your head once you reach him. Simple right?

Satanael: Right....

Sir Gleason: Alright then...

The knight patted him on the back, basically shoving him through the doors before leaving.

Sir Gleason: Go get 'em, tiger.

Satanael: Hey! Do you-!?

Upon entering the room, the young man became the center of attention as all eyes were on the oddly dressed individual.

Satanael: ...mind?

Satanael: The hell is up with this crowd?

Slowly walking through the throne room, he observed as he passed by women that were bulky, brightly colored dresses and men that wore similarly colored, luxurious tuxedo suits.

Satanael: Their clothing look better than anything Baran has, even Gleipnir for that matter.

As he walked throughout the throne room, he no longer payed attention to the attire of the people around him, but instead to the old man that sat at the far end of the throne room. Upon a large seat of leather and gold sat a bearded old man, dawning attire of similar quality to that of the throne. It was easy to presume him as the one in charge of the place.