Tension

It was already 8 when Jisoo came back to her place. Despite the fun that she had at the Carnival, her mind would think of her roommate.

She took off her shoes and jacket then tiptoed her way to the living room. She was about to turn on her PC but stopped when she saw Irene on the couch in deep thought while hugging Ga-ji, Jisoo's rabbit stuffed toy.

She smiled softly at the adorable sight. Irene haven't noticed her presence. Jisoo hid behind the couch, smirking.

"BOO-YAH!!"

Jisoo exclaimed from behind making Irene yelp.

"WHAT THE-"

Jisoo escaped from her wrath while laughing like there's no tomorrow. Meanwhile, Irene was fuming mad. She chased her away.

Jisoo was fast enough for her to catch up making Irene exhausted. The two were panting and was sweating as if they did a strenuous activity.

Jisoo ran her fingers through her purple hair then wiped the sweat on her forehead. Irene unconciously swooned at how hot her roomie is. She found herself staring intensely at the purple haired girl.

She gulped nervously. Jisoo still had that goofy smile on her lips as she looked at her teasingly.

"I'll catch you and bruise your ass for giving me a heart attack, you little shit."

Irene warned then glared at her while tying her hair in a messy bun.

"Geez! I never knew you were kinky, babe."

Jisoo smirked then added,

"I dont mind receiving a spank from you."

Irene blushed, embarrassed by her statement. She wanted to have her revenge. Just then, her eyes laid on Ga-ji.

She immediately grabbed it then gave Jisoo a threatening glare.

"W-what are you doing?"

Jisoo smiled nervously as she eyed Ga-ji then Irene, who was grinning menacingly.

"Surrender yourself or I'll rip Ga-ji."

Irene threatened.

"Pfft! Y-you're bluffing. I'm no bottom. I dont and will never surrender to anyone."

Jisoo fired back, trying to sound brave. She crossed her arms then gave Irene a smug look.

Irene traced her fingers at the stuffed toy. She looked at Jisoo then smirked with her eyebrow raised.

"Is that so? Well then,"

Irene pretends to exert force and starts to hold Ga-ji's ear.

"say goodbye to-"

As quick as a flash, Jisoo jumped on the couch then tackled her. She wasn't thinking clearly. All she had in mind is to retrive Ga-ji back.

Irene was shocked at the surprise attack that she dropped the stuffed toy which landed on her chest. Jisoo held both of her wrist then pinned them.

She looked at her intensely while panting. Irene felt her heart racing which made her wonder why.

Was it because of excitement?

Was it because of the thrill?

Or maybe it's because of the tension?

Jisoo's eyes landed on her lips. She leaned closer which made Irene flustered.

The girl below Jisoo was pretty sure her heart was beating loudly. Loud enough for Jisoo to hear.

The tension was definitely high.