"Beautiful." Voight walked out, putting his jacket on, "Sumner, you're out." He spoke abruptly.

"Oh, okay, I'll stay back and watch the..." She looked around confused.

"No, you're out of my unit." Voight corrected, and everyone stopped where they were doing, "You're transferred. As of tomorrow, you work in narcotics."

"You can't transfer me," Sumner stated.

"I already made the call," Voight tld her.

"You're making a mistake." She tried to explain.

"My mistake was letting you stay around this long. You got the day to pack your desk and pass off your files." Voight told her and walked away.

━━━

Adam and Ariella sat in the back, while Erin and Jay sat in the front, trying to navigate where they were going. They were all driving erratically, trying to follow the SUV.

"Where is he?" Erin asked as she swerved through different lanes of traffic to avoid hitting anybody.

"Five blocks up ahead. Still going northbound." Jay told her.

"I don't see an SUV." Erin snapped.

"Hold up. They just pulled off." Jay said, and they pulled up into a crowded gas station, "We got a visual," Jay announced.

"No sirens," Voight told them.

"A lot of people here." Adam pointed out. Once the brakes were set, they all got out, guns raised and they started using people back into their cars.

"Get in your car. Get in your car. Get down! Get down!" Erin told someone.

"Hey, hey, hey."

"Stay in your car!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa."

"Go. Go. Go." They ushered people back into their cars.

"No driver!" Erin shouted as she looked inside the SUV they had been following.

"Can't see in. I can't clear this." Jay said.

"Ready?" Voight asked, breaking the windshield and Jay opened the door, seeing Pulpo's son sitting there, scared. Jay picked him up and carried him to safety.

Lina walked out of the store, a bag and a bottle of water in hand, "Put your hands up." Adam shouted.

"Get 'em up! Up!" Ariella shouted, both of them aiming their guns at her. She raised her hands in surrender, dropping the stuff in her hands.

"Put your hands up!" Adam shouted.

"Get away from the door," Erin shouted. Once she was away from the door, Erin walked into the store.

"Put 'em on your head. Come over." Adam instructed.

"He's not in there," Erin told them after clearing the store.

"Where's Pulpo?" Voight asked as she avoided eye contact. Adam put the cuffs on her, "Where's Pulpo?" He repeated.

━━━

"So how did you think this was gonna work out, Lina? You guys were gonna leave and just be a big happy family in South America?" Ariella asked Lina. Adam was sitting across from her while Ariella stood against the window.

"I want to see my son." She demanded.

"You tell us where Pulpo's headed, you can see him," Ariella responded.