"Nothing." She shook her head, "I just love you." She smiled.

"I love you, too." He smiled even brighter, and she leaned up, kissing him, "You have to find him."

"I know, they will."

"No, you need to be there, too." He told her.

"I'm not leaving you." She shook her head.

"Ari, you know how bad this guy is. We've both seen it. We can't just let him go."

"We aren't just letting him go, Antonio. I..." She took a deep breath, "You just got shot, Antonio. This isn't something I can just put on the back burner and forget about and go back to do my job."

"Well, do it. For me." He begged, "I'm asking you to please do this for me." She looked at him dead in the eyes and saw how serious he was about this.

━━━

Ariella walked back into Intelligence, and they all turned to her, "You should be at the hospital." Voight told her.

"I know." She nodded, swallowing the lump in her throat, "But he wants me to be here, so I'm here. I can't let Pulpo just walk after what he did to my family. Not this time."

"All right." Voight nodded, "Hey, anything at Lina's house?" He asked as Erin walked back in.

"Marshals stormed it. Came up empty." Adam replied.

"What about Lina's family?" Voight asked.

"Her moms got a place on the south side, came up clean, and so did her cell phone records, but I think it's worth a drive-by," Erin responded.

"Good. Take Ariella and go do it." Voight nodded, and Erin grabbed her jacket and they headed out.

"So, Charlie." Erin started.

"What about him?" Ariella asked.

"Annie wants to meet him, with both of us," Erin told her.

"I'll see. I don't know. With Antonio in the hospital. I'll try my best." Ariella told her.

"Alright, thanks." Erin nodded. Ariella smiled and wrapped an arm around Erin's shoulders.

━━━

"Alright, thanks, Trudy." Ariella hung up. Trudy was at the hospital with Diego, Eva, Luca, and Kevin.

"Anything on Lina's mom's house?" Jay asked Erin and Ariella.

"No, zip, but I've got a couple of undercovers parked down the street," Erin said.

"At the hospital..." Jay hesitated, "I've never heard Voight talk about his father. What's the whole story?" He asked.

"Nothing you can't find in the Sun-Times archives." Erin shrugged.

"You lived with him." He pointed out.

"Look, all I know is that every time a cop gets shot in this city, Voight gets that same look in his eye." Erin's phone chimed, signifying a text, "I need some air." She walked out.

━━━

"Hey." Jin walked up, knocking on Voight's door, "Okay. We've got a hit. Lina's fake I.D., Maria Esposito, was just used along with her fake credit card to rent a vehicle from midway 20 minutes ago." He explained.

"You got eyes on 'em?" Voight asked.

"Even better. It's got a GPS tracker on it. Got its exact location. Heading north on Pulaski." Jin said.