RULES

THERE IS A PASSWORD ON HERE THAT YOU NEED TO COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER. I'LL REPLY AND THEN YOU CAN MAKE A FORM.

No bullying
This rule is self explanatory. I will not tolerate bullying of any kind, from ANYONE. The OC's can be mean, but not you.

No Mary or Gary Sues
Human beings are not perfect. So please don't make your characters perfect. Make sure they have flaws and are REALISTIC.

Declining Forms
I have the right to decline forms. I will explain why though. The main cast is so small so I will only be accepting forms that make a solid foundation for a group.

No Smut
When it gets to clothes coming off, stop or take it to PM's please. Try to do anything that leads up to this in individual chains please.

Censor Swearing
You can use swear words but you must censor them. Example: sh*t.

3 OC limit
You can make up to 3 characters, but only one of them will be accepted as a main character. Your other character may be accepted as a secondary cast character. If you make 2 OCs or more, one must be male or non-binary.

Diversity
Please, make your characters diverse! Include different sexualities, races, religions.

Trigger Warnings
Please put a trigger warning on forms and when you're roleplaying. The password is your favourite colour. If the person or people you're roleplaying with isn't comfortable with the topic, please don't continue with it.

Semi- literate roleplay
More than 3 lines, please. It doesn't have to match someone else's if they write paragraphs, it just needs to be enough for them to work with.

More rules may be added.