PLOT

A group of friends navigate their final year of high school.

Disaster strikes as someone starts to reveal secrets that threaten to tear the fabric of the group's bond.

This roleplay has a plot.

It starts with the group in their final year of high school, and I plan for it to end in their final year of College.

This won't be a Pretty Little Liars style roleplay. Sure, there are secrets, but I want this roleplay to be lighthearted, funny and hopefully nostalgic.

This is a safe space for everyone and I want you all to feel like you can come here and have a friendship group here.

The main cast will be limited, and there will not be any roles.

I really don't want this to die, like all of my roleplays have. To be honest, most of them barely started.

I started this to try and bring some comedic relief into everyone's lives as things have been tough lately, in terms of societal struggles but also things I'm dealing with.

Set in the fictional town of Mulridge. Follows some British systems.

TAGS

Please let me know if you don't like being tagged!

CreatureOfEarth

courage-

harley-quxnn

lolas_faceclaims

infinitelys

EmmaTheHufflepuff

softdweeb

r-recordstore

teeninconflict-

DoodleYeet

LeMystical-Puffle

                         clownspie