"The reason why I brought this up is because Hari feels like Albus Is a child predator." They all felt their mouths hang open. "She says she has always felt Albus staring at her, as well as glaring at both Mr. Malfoy and Mr. Drile. She never feels comfortable to let her guard down around him. She also doesn't know why Albus doesn't like Mr. Drile." She sent a glare at the man who just shifted in his seat. Minerva was a force to be reckoned with.

"Like I told you, he's the grandson of Voldemort, and he probably supports his ideas." He was going to continue but McGonagall groaned.

"He doesn't work for You-Know-Who! Merlin Albus! Hari is terrified that you're going to take him away because he's related to that man! Thomas grew up without a father, and a mother who was Pro-Light. Your assumptions are ruining relationships, Albus! Hari doesn't trust anyone right now! Not even her own friends. Most of them are Pro-Light!" Albus sighed and rubbed a hand to his face. Blood rules forever. Luckily, Hari was blood adopted by all light people.

Uwu

Hari was sitting in the great hall when the great hall doors opened wide. She saw Thomas walking in, two lackeys behind him. He had a Bouquet made of lilies, amaryllis, and hellebores. Tom walked up to her, a fitting blush on his face. It fell softly across his cheekbones, and slightly on his neck. Tom cleared his throat prompting Hari to fully turn to face him. She also blushed when Thomas got down on one knee, almost like he was going to propose.

"Hari Black-Prince, will you do me the honor of being my Yule date?" Hari's eyes teared up. She picked up the flowers, only to hand them to Tracy and wrap Thomas in a hug. Tom picked her up and swung her around in a circle.

"Yes, I will gladly be your date Thomas Drile." Thomas smiled and pressed a slow kiss on her lips.

"Well, we better go get planned. We only have a few days before the ball." Hari laughed and laid her head against Toms. Love sick indeed.

Uwu

Hari walked down the Slytherin dormitory steps into the common room. She heard a few gasps from her friends but kept her face impassive. She couldn't show weakness, even though she was terrified. How could she face Tom like this? She wasn't even dressed well. It was just a simple dress!

"Merlin's saggy titts. Hari you look stunning!" Draco gasped as she finally showed herself. She did indeed look stunning. She had on a floor length Indigo gown. It didn't cover her shoulders, showing off her prominent black snake tattoo. It was tight around her neck, and lining it was beautiful gold details in the shape of a snake. A little above her belly button there was a snake shaped belt sewed in. On the back of the dress it hung down in a shimmery gold. The dress itself was flowy, but not poofy. Simple and resigned.

Pansy and Millicent wore the same dress, very similar to Hari's. They were both Floor length and forest green in color. They had flowerlike silver details lining the long sleeves of their dresses. Pansy was going towards the left, while Millies was going to the right. The dresses were wide and poofy. Going straight down instead of wrapping their figures like Hari's and Tracy's did.

Tracy's dress was a sky blue, calf length dress. It was poofy, and gave the image of child length innocence. It would work perfectly, but where the neckline was dipped down to show some of her cleavage. The slides were spaghetti straps that fell around her arms. She had beautiful leaf designs sewn into the bottom of the dress, done in silver and gold.

All of the boys were wearing simple dress robes, but all had a different pattern woven into their hair. Draco and Terry both had a bronze bird clip.(The sorting hat wanted him more in Ravenclaw and Slytherin they learned) Blaise and Theo had blue butterflies and golden feathers. Crabbe and Goyle both had a green leaf, as well as some silver string.

"Come on! Let's go show you to Tom!" Hari gave a stiff nod in Pansy's direction, feeling nauseous. She didn't know what to do. Sure she knew how to dance, but she didn't want to disappoint Thomas.

It took seven minutes, but soon they were standing where the champions met. She didn't see Tom yet, so she struck up a conversation with Veronica, who was wearing a pale grey with actual plants on the dress line. Cedric was wearing plain black dress robes.

Hari felt a tap on her shoulder, only to turn around and be hugged by her parents. She was surprised, but welcomed it anyway. She saw Severus wearing his normal high collar robes with a white shirt underneath. Damn dungeon bat. Sirius was wearing dulled maroon robes, embracing his Gryffindor side to a T. She talked with her parents for a while, before Tom walked in.

Thomas was wearing a normal Durmstrang dress robe, but done in Indigo. He had a fur cape holding on to one side of his shoulder, which he passed to one of the students who was standing there. Hari saw he was wearing calf length leather boots and brown pants, with a similar indigo line through the sides. Hari couldn't help but drink in the image, especially his muscles that flexed with his clothes. His hair was styled like it normally was, but he had Jade lining his bangs, similarly Hari had the same. Hari noticed that he had two leather straps on, one on his stomach the other going across his breast as he unconsciously rubbed her hand down it. Tom chuckled and brought her into a sweet kiss, which Hari immediately turned heated. They didn't release for air until Severus coughed. Normally, Tom would have been pissed to be interrupted, but knew that Severus was older then him, and this was also his daughter. Damn his teenage body. Though Hari seems to like it.

"Are you ready to dance?" Tom asked as they were led to the great hall. It was decorated with silver and blue, and was gorgeous to look at. Har could see some ice sculptures in the background.

"No, not really. If I must though." Tom gave a soft chuckle as they began to waltz. Hari only stepped on Tom's toes once! Okay.. maybe twice.

Hari felt herself easily fall into a dip, and she heard the music stop. Tom lifted her up again, and they began the second dance, one Hari knew by heart. The irish swing.

*****************************************************************************

Hey everyone! I hope you can give this story some reviews! I would really appreciate it.