Minerva made her way up to the Headmasters office early. She didn't have any classes for the rest of the day and she needed to talk to that old man. Right as she was about to go through the gargoyle, she had a thought. She could just bring this up at the staff meeting. She looked at her pocket watch and nodded. The staff meeting was in thirty minutes. She would just show up early for once. Usually, she was right on time.

She walked slowly, taking her time to get up to the fifth floor. She knew Pomona would be there, as well as Horace. Oh that was so weird. Horace used to be her teacher. Well, he was for her last three years. She was five years ahead of Thomas Riddle. Her Potions professor was Alia Sinton before Slughorn took her place.

"Hello Minerva! Great to see you! You're not usually early." Horace said as she entered. Minerva just shook her head.

"Hello Horace. No, I just have something that Hari brought up to me."

"Oh? It's not anything bad I hope. She's quite a sweetheart. Though she can be a bit commanding." Said Pomona. No one noticed Albus walk in.

"Well of course she has to be!" Exclaimed Horace. "She's the Slytherin Queen! If she doesn't rule them correctly she will have to always be on guard."

"Rule is such a crude word. Why not lead?" Filius said as he joined the conversation. McGonagall shook her head.

"She doesn't lead them. She rules them like a queen. She's put seventh years in the hospital for challenging her. I heard from Mr. Malfoy that she's the sweetest thing ever, wouldn't hurt a fly, but if she's challenged in a duel she completely changes. He said that she got downright cruel." Poppy nodded her head.

"That's correct! She used Audi Nunc to get a student to bow. The student even tried using unforgivables. We couldn't do anything though. The rule was no murder. Ter didn't stand a chance. She terrified the first years. Hari was held under the crucio curse for a minute, then stood up like nothing happened. She also said that she was the definition of the worst kind of mean." They all paled. "Then the next day she apologized and said she didn't mean it, that she was just trying to prove her point. I'll use what Hari said. Like the Devil playing with Satan."

"What were you going to bring up?" Filius asked as they all sat down.

"First I would like to know how she acts in all of your classes. Because in my class she tenses a lot." Minerva asked. They all nodded. Horace was the first to speak up.

"We ll, don't tell her I said this, but she's love sick for that Durmstrang boy. Thomas Drile I think his name was. Whenever he's mentioned she gets the gooey look on her face. It's adorable. In potions though, she's spectacular! Best of the best, better than her father! She always has the best scores. I even let her experiment. RIght now, she's just making simple draughts. She's working on one to help panic attacks. A calming draught works fine and dandy, but she's trying to find one that doesn't just take away the feeling of panic, but calm it. She's also trying to make it non addictive. Calming and sleeping draughts are known to have good tastes. It's not turning out very well though. Right now it's just like an extra strong calming draught." They all nodded. Filius was next.

"She has great Charm skills! Even better than her mother! But like Horace said, she also likes to experiment with. She's already gone to the hospital wing twice. She usually has an excited air around her. Similar to Miss Lovegood."

"She's told me she wants to be a Rune Mistress, and I agree. Why, I was even thinking about offering her an apprenticeship so she could get her mastery. I was going to offer it in sixth year. With how she's progressing right now though, she might even get it in fifth. She also said she's dropping COMC after owls. And History as well. She's going to self study for her NEWTS." Said professor Babbling. The cycle continued.