"Come on. Were sleeping together in these hospital beds for the world to see." Tom laughed at her 'Were doing this now' attitude. She was absolutely perfect for him. She was his for him to love, cherish, and definitely show off.

Uwu

"Dragons? Bloody hell!" Ron said as he was relaxing in the Slytherin common room with Neville. Hari nodded grimly. She was NOT prepared to face a dragon. She had read up on some of them though. She couldn't find anything important on the Common Welsh Green. She pointed to a plain muggle notebook.

"I have a few species I might face written in there, along with some facts. Their names and information are copied straight out of the books though." Ron shrugged and grabbed the book. He began reading to the other students in the room.

"This is the Swedish Short-Snout. The Swedish Short-Snout is an attractive silvery-blue dragon whose skin is sought after for the manufacture of protective gloves and shields. The flame that issues from its nostrils is a brilliant blue and can reduce timber and bone to ash in a matter of seconds. The Short-Snout has fewer human killings to its name than most dragons, though as it prefers to live in wild and uninhabited mountainous areas, this is not much to its credit. It resides in cold places like Sweden and Bulgaria. Next is the Antipodean Opaleye

It resides in valleys, which is unusual as dragons typically reside on mountains. It is generally considered one of the most beautiful dragons, with pearly scales that line its body, and glittering multi-coloured eyes that have no pupils. The Opaleye's eggs are pale grey and have been known to be mistaken by Muggles for fossils and its flame was vivid red. The Opaleye is not particularly aggressive, rarely killing unless it is hungry. Its prey of choice was sheep, but it has been known to attack larger animals. In the 1970s, several kangaroo killings were thought to have been caused by a male Opaleye that had been ousted from its territory by a dominant female.

The Fireball is scarlet and smooth scaled with a fringe of golden spikes around its snub-snouted face and extremely protuberant eyes. They weigh between two and four tons. The Fireball is aggressive but, unlike other dragons, it is more tolerant of its own kind, and will sometimes consent to share its territory with up to two other dragons. Ooh British one.

The Hebridean Black has dark rough scales, ridges along its back, and a tail tipped with an arrow-shaped spike. The Hebridean Black has brilliant purple eyes and can grow to be up to thirty feet long. The spell Stupefy is most effective against this dragon. Next is the Hungarian Horntail. It has black scales, and is lizard-like in appearance. It also has yellow eyes, bronze horns and similarly coloured spikes that protrude from its long tail. It has black ridges lining its neck and a large wingspan. Blinding this dragon is the most effective way to subdue or get past it." There was a yellow note saying 'Noise works too'. Ron nodded before he handed the book back.

"You've got some great books!" Pansy said from her corner. She was currently cuddling with Milicent. Hari smiled and turned back to her arithmancy book. She had been behind on a lot of her work. She was about to return to her work when Draco rushed in.

"The seventh years are doing a wine tasting! We're invited!" Cheers rang out from the girls, plus Blaise. Even Hari was excited. She had drank wine before, but she had never been to a wine tasting. She quickly put away all of her notes and study books into her bag. Once she made sure everyone that wanted to come (read: the girls forced to come) was there they walked to an abandoned classroom where a bunch of Seventh and Sixth years were conversing. Draco dragged them around to the beginning of a short line. Everyone else had a glass of what they liked most.

"Come on! We're starting with white wines!" They walked up to the first bottle. Didier Dagueneau Silex from Loire Valley, France. 120 galleons. Hari's eyes widened at the price. That was expensive. Hari drank the little taste tester cup and cringed. Nope. Draco laughed at her look and she glared. That only made him laugh harder. Hari took another sip of the wine and cringed again. It honestly tasted like moldy socks mixed with grapes and liquor. She shook her head in disgust and placed the cup down.