"The House of Loyalty, Patience, and Dedication." Cedric and Robin held out their wands and pointed them at the other students who suddenly started skating in the shape of a badger, leaving an indent of a badger on the floor. A third blinding light.

"Terry Boot, King of Ravenclaw."

"Luna Lovegood, Princess of Ravenclaw."

"Maria Gloswop, Prince of Ravenclaw."

"Marcus Belby, King of Ravenclaw."

"The House of Cleverness, Intellect, and Wisdom." Terry and Marcus held their wands into the air, and two birds, two large birds, began flying around. One a Raven, the other an Eagle. A final flash of light.

"Tracey Davis, Princess of Slytherin." She twirled, and her robes were suddenly a short green dress.

"Draco Malfoy, Prince of Slytherin." He back flipped and his robes were suddenly green dress robes.

"Cassius Warington, King of Slytherin." He bowed, and his robes were suddenly transformed into a green suit. Suddenly all the Royals stood up and formed a circle. The air was suddenly hard to see through, until it dispersed. Standing in a long grey dress was Hari. The words Cunning, Ambition, and Resourcefulness were above her.

"Lady of all houses, Hari Black!" Hari gave a curtsey, before walking up to where all of the foreign students were standing.

"We welcome you to Hogwarts, a school of friendships and rivalries. A school of learning and doing. A school of friendship. Again, we welcome you and your traditions." Hari gave a long pause before she walked over to where Tom was standing. She sent him a wink and kissed his hand.

"My King." The Beauxbatons students swooned, always huge fans of romance. Hari was about to walk away before Tom swiftly kissed her on the lips, causing her to blush. She stood up there for the rest of the night, Tom not letting her go back to her house table.

Uwu

"Eternal glory! That's what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament, but to do this, that student must survive three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks. And tonight, we announce the champions! First, for Beauxbatons, we have," The goblet shone red and a paper popped out. "Veronica Tostevin!" Cheers rang out, and a happy brunette girl walked up to where Madam Maxine, the headmistress of Beauxbatons, was standing. A salty blonde girl was pouting on the sidelines. Another piece of paper flew out.

"Our champione for Durmstarng is none other than Thomas Drile!" Cheers rang out from the Slytherin table, where the Durmstrang students were sitting. Tom placed a loving hand on Hari's face before he walked to where headmaster Karkaroff was standing.

"Our final Hogwarts champion is.." The goblet turned red and a charred piece of paper popped out. "Hari Potter." Hari played shocked, but the school came to a realization. Instead of being mad that she was chosen as the champion, they cheered. If the goblet chose her she was obviously skilled enough to compete. She slowly walked up to where McGonagall was standing. The older woman placed a kind hand on her shoulder and Hari sent her a grateful smile.

Hari was ushered into a room with the other champions. Tom pulled her into a hug, playing the part of a scared and worried boyfriend. Although they both knew he was far from worried. He was actually quite happy.

"Hari, Hari. Did you put your name into the Goblet?" Dumbledore said as he grabbed ashaking Hari by her arms. She kept shaking her head no before Tom pulled her back into a hug. He scowled at the headmaster.

"I would appreciate it if you kept your hands off my girlfriend." Dumbledore looked between the two, eyebrows furrowed. How long had they known each other? Wasn't the child dating Malfoy?

"You are not making thees child compete? She is vust a child!" Veronica said, her french accent heavy. Tom nodded his head.

"She is just a child. She shouldn't have to compete."

"If she is a child why are you with her? You're three years older than her!" Dumbledore said in outrage. He shrugged.

"Mrs. Malfoy is five years younger than Lucius. I don't see the problem. Plus, both Severus and Mr. Black gave me permission." He wrapped his arm around Hari's waist and tickled her stomach. She gave a watery laugh and poked Thomas in the ribs before leaning back into his touch.

"Headmaster, do I have to compete? Can't someone else be picked for the challenge?" Dumbledore shook his head.

"It's a binding contract. Even if you didn't put your name in, you still must compete. I'm sorry my girl." Hari gave a nod before turning into TOm to roll her eyes.

"I'll be taking her to the Slytherin dormitories. Headmasters, Headmistress. Miss Tostevin. Will you tell me any information you hear here?" At her nod Tom turned around and walked her back to her common room.

"Goodnight Tom. I will see you in the morning." Tom nodded and kissed her lips softly, enjoying the sensations. Hari giggled when he pulled back up and dazedly walked into her common room, where she heard a bunch of cheers. She looked around and smiled at her friends and fellow Slytheirns. She got a bunch of slaps on the back and congratulations as she walked up the stairs into her dorm room, where she fell on her back and dreamed of green grassy fields and flowers.