"Come on! I want to get some new books. Then we can stop at that private coffee shop by the eye shop." They both laughed as they followed the bouncing girl to the floo.

Now that Draco was properly looking at Hari, the girl had filled out a lot. She still had a smaller form then most girls, being malnourished for so long, but she also had a lithe seeker build. Her chest, he blushed at thinking about her breast, was a lot bigger than it used to be. Her hips were wide, yet her waist was small. Seeker build indeed. Draco leaned over to his taller boyfriend.

"It's so weird seeing her walk like she owns the place. She's younger than me!" He complained as they walked through the alley. Boys and girls alike seemed to stare at the trio. Draco, being of gorgeous Malfoy blood. Hari for being a 'complete snack' according to Blaise, and Terry being his sexy Pureblood self.

Draco would forever drink in Terry's appearance, even if he was old and brittle. Terry had a sharp jaw, a straight outward nose, and small lips. His eyes were a similar shade to Draco's own cold blue, but gave off a royal color. His face was hard as stone, but his eyes showed his happiness as he wrapped an arm around Draco's wasit. His hair was light brown, and cut in a comb over style. Draco sighed as he leaned into the boy.

"Stop being so romantic and let's go get our books. You can go snuggle on the couch once we get home." Draco sputtered indefinitely, but untangled himself from Terry's warm, strong arms, and began looking for his own books.

Uwu

"Hey Terry? Aren't you related to Webster Boot, the adopted son of Ilvermorny founders?" Terry nodded his head.

"Yeah I am. Why do you ask?" Hari swallowed her bite of ice cream and explained.

"Well, I was wondering if you had ever been there. What's the curriculum like? The teachers? Is it a good school? What are the houses?" She shot off a list of questions.

"Uhm, well. The curriculum was a lot better than Hogwarts, but not as good as Bueaxbatons. They have everything. The teachers were pretty good at what they did, but there were a few biased ones. I was in the house Thunderbird. The house of adventures. It was pretty good until the attack in my second year, which is why I switched here in third year. Someone set off a spider and it went attacking students. The other houses are Horned Serpent, Wampus, and Pukwudgie. The house of scholars, Warriors, and Helpers. They show what you care about most. Your mind, Your body, Your soul, or your heart. All in all it's a great school, but there aren't any muggle borns." Hari nodded as she continued to write down notes. Wait- when did she pull out parchment? They all laughed until a tall brown haired boy walked over and pressed a large kiss on Hari's cheek. Hari looked stunned for a moment, then she smiled and launched herself into the boy's arms.

"Hello Thomas! I didn't know you were going to be here today! You should have said something! Let me introduce you to Terry Boot. Terry, this is my boyfriend Thomas Drile, homeschooled pureblood. He's starting at Durmstrang this year." Terry's eyes sparkled, before he asked the same questions Hari did about Ilvermorny.

"Ah." He gave a soft chuckle. "Definitely a Ravenclaw. Well, there's four houses. Terpsichora House is the newest of the Houses, being only two centuries old. It's a lot like the Hufflepuff here at Hogwarts, They welcome anyone as long as they help in pranks. They have colors. Sunshine yellow and Periwinkle. It has a platypus as its mascot. Concinne House dates back to the late Renaissance period. It has a white tiger, and is the most exclusive of all the houses. It only cares about charm and talent, but it's rare anyone other than a pureblood gets sorted into the house. It's white and red. Kind of what people think Slytheirn is. Atticus is the oldest of the current Durmstrang Houses, the only one that dates back to the founding of the school. Its colors are green and black, and they love cunningness and bravery. The Atticus house mascot is a Thestral, and the house colors are green and black. It roughly corresponds to Slytherin with a dash of Gryffindor thrown in for good measure. Finally, there's Liberalis. Liberalis House is nearly as old as Atticus House, and was founded by a wizard who felt that a student's time at school was better filled with scholarly pursuits of esoteric subjects than duelling. Their colors are purple and grey, and their mascot is the chimpanzee. They're like a darker version of Ravenclaw." He laughed when he noticed Hari writing everything down. She just sent him a coy smile.

"Wow. Thats a lot of information. How do you know so much?" Tom shrugged.

"My parents both went to Durstrang. Told me everything I needed to know. I was sorted into Liberalis. The paper considered Atticus but I was more of an over thinker. Oh, we hold a paper that looks into your soul or something. It writes what house you're going to be going to. Doesn't Ilvermorny have the same thing?" Terry nodded and returned to sipping his coffee, a happy smile on his face.

Hari suddenly raised from her seat, pulled a blonde and redhead over to their table, and smiled. They both looked at each other, but sat down.

"Hello. I'm Hari, Hari Potter. In my Runes class we were doing an assignment to get extra points if we write what we know about the other schools down. I noticed that you had a Beauxbatons badge and you had an Inkmore broch. Can we ask you what the school is like?" The brunette started talking.

"In the palace there are three castles as we call them, and we are sorted with a clear orb that shows the colour of your castle. Bellefeuille is well known 'or bravery, sensitivity, loyalty, and love of nature. The 'ouse colour is green and the 'ouse is symbolised by 'ive leaves. My triplet is in this house. Ombrelune is well known 'or cunning, logic, ambition, and curiosity. The 'ouse colour is grey and the 'ouse is symbolised by a sinister looking moon. My seester is in this castle, and it's more logical than anything. My own 'ouse is Papillonlisse. It's well known 'or kindness, artistic ability, maturity, and idealism. The 'ouse colour is purple and the house is symbolized by a butterfly alighting on a leaf. We have a lot of normal classes, like math, reading, writing, and don't care about someone's blood, only their personality and if they are powerful enough." Hari nodded and scribbled away. Five minutes later Hari turned to the blonde. She blushed a bit under the girl's heavy stare but began in a southern accent.

"Well, Inkmore goes by colors like batons does. That's why it's called Inkmore." She giggled nervously. "Uhm, well there's my own house. It's Red. It's where, the, uh, passionate and sincere people go. We have six houses. Red, Blue, Green, Pink, Black, and Yellow. Blue stands for people who are calm, trusting, and secure. Green stands for energy and elegance. Pink for people who are caring and kind and the like. Black is Sophistication, fearfulness, and dedication. Not many people like the color black and hate being sorted there. Most abused or harmed children get sorted there. Then there's yellow. It stands for loyalty and knowledge. There are bad things about the houses too, the bad parts of them. Yellow also stands for deceit. Black for power hungry, or vengeful. Pink for excessive order. Green for Envy or misfortune. Blue stands for covetousness, and Red represents cruelty and Jealousy. The classes don't care much for this light dark propaganda that Dumbledore is spouting. We believe in all magicks." Hari quickly wrote down what she was saying before crossing off a bunch of names on the list.

"Thank you so very much. Do you happen to know a person from Flintsis? I've always wanted to learn about the houses there." The brunette nodded, her french accent slightly there, but slightly not.

"Yes, my cousin goes there. I shall mail you a letter. To 'Ogwarts?" Hari nodded, giving both the girls quick hugs before her group left the table to go back to Prince Manor.