"Teach me how to kiss." She asked suddenly. This got a lot of cheers and whistles from the other Slytherin Students.

"Okay. Why?" Hari shrugged.

"I wanna be able to kiss properly. My first kiss was a peck. Teach me." Blaise shrugged and moved Hari's hands to his neck, and let his hands fall on her hips.

"I'll start it. I personally like when my girl tries to take control, but most girls don't." Hari nodded and let her lips connect with Zabini's. It was slow at first, but Blaise started pushing a little harder. At his lips' touch she blossomed like a flower and the incarnation was complete. She pushed back. He kissed her repetitively, only breaking for a quick breath. Zabini smirked when she flushed.

Suddenly a stinging hex was sent at Hari and she hissed, turning to see an angry Draco and Theodore. She gave them a confused look.

"Yes? Do you need something?" Draco looked furious and sharply nodded. Theodore spoke up for him. It was likely that if Draco said anything he might hex the girl.

"Why are you kissing Blaise?" Theodore asked in a shaky voice. Hari gave a large smile.

"He's teaching me how to kiss! I never learned and it would be weird to ask Pansy. She's like a sister to me. Although I could have asked Luna. She wouldn't have minded, and I know that fifth year Ravenclaw taught her pretty well. I'm sorry. Should I have asked someone else?" Theo let out a sigh before a grateful smile graced his features. Draco stormed off into the boys dormitory. Hari gave Theo a questioning look but she just shook his head.

"Give him time to cool off. Why did you ask Zabini and not Malfoy?" Hari blushed and looked down, quickly coming up with a lie.

"So that I could give him a better kiss." She said as she played with her heir and lordship rings. Most of the older girls swooned. Zabini pinched her cheek which earned him a poke in the ribs. Theodore rubbed the back of his neck.

"You should probably go explain to Draco. He was pissed. I think he thought you were trading him in or something." Hari's eyes widened and she could feel Tom's presence say 'I told you so!'. She quickly shot up and to the boys Dormitory. Theo followed her up to get the door to open but left quickly. When Hari entered the room she saw it in shreds, magic lashing out at her only to be soothed as she walked closer. She walked closer and hugged him around the middle. Draco dropped his magic instantly and turned to face her, ready to lash out at the girl. She was rubbing her face into his back.

"I was learning to kiss you. You already know a lot of stuff and I..just wanted to make you happy." She fibbed. Well, it wasn't really a lie, but she didn't romantically like the blonde. Sexually she liked him 100%, but other than that there wasn't anything.

"Then show me what you learned." Hari nodded and latched onto his lips. His heart, like an amphibian, moves the moment between two elements: one, excitement; the other, fear. He tried to pay attention, he tried to hold up his end of things. But Hair was way ahead of Him. She swirled her head back and forth the way actresses did in the movies. Draco started doing the same, but out of the corner of Hari's mouth she scolded, "You're the man." So he stopped. Draco stood stiffly with arms on Hari's neck. Finally Hair broke off the kiss. She looked at him blankly for a moment, and then smiled, leaving another soft kiss on his lips before leaving the boys Dormitory, leaving Draco with his own thoughts.

Hari walked to her own room before falling on the bed and screaming. Tom would be so much better to kiss.

Uwu

It was a beautiful snowy day at Snape manor. Hari was excited to be spending Yule with her family. Draco and Hari hadn't talked about the kiss much, but it was pretty obvious that Draco wanted more. He would randomly kiss her lips, almost begging her to kiss him again in that breathtaking way. Hari didn't want to though. From now on she would only kiss Tom.

Hari was sitting in the living room when a crack of apparition was heard. She quickly grabbed her wand and sneaked through the shadows only to see Tom. She quickly rushed over and hugged the, now, 17 year old boy.

"Happy Birthday Tom!" She squealed. "I didn't know you were coming!" He smirked before leaving a soft kiss on her lips. She stood still for a minute, paralyzed. It was so much warmer than Draco's kiss...She shook the feeling of shock away and rushed up stairs to get everyone up. Sirius was already up with Lia, but Severus was still lying in bed. The Malfoys were sleeping in for once. The party last night must have been too much for their pureblood manners.

Draco rushed downstairs and they waited. The blonde desperately wanted to sit next to Hari but the brunette man was sending him glares, wordlessly telling him to back off. Hari had explained after the kiss that they wouldn't be able to be together, that she was rightfully Toms, but he didn't care. Much. He resisted rubbing a hand over his face. He saw all the adults come down stairs and sit down, not before giving Hari her little sister.

The adults enjoyed christmas that year, only getting one gift from each person. Hari had way too many gifts last year. Hari rubbed her neck in embarrassment before she gave Tom his gift. He raised an eyebrow before he opened it. He pulled out a pure silver bracelet with their initials carved into it. Hari wrung her hands.

"I uh..I made it. It's pure silver, and has a list of protection charms, including one Daddy made from Veritaserum." She explained. Tom smiled and gave the girl a kiss on her forehead. Narcisa watched as Draco clenched his fist and sighed. Draco had explained to them the situation and she agreed with Hari that it wouldn't be good to try and start a relationship with Hari while Tom was around.

The group conversed a bit before Tom stood up and stretched, showing off lean muscles that draco definitely didn't have. Hari watched Tom like a hawk, drinking in every image she saw, making plans to go over them in her mind.

"I am quite tired. Would you mind showing me to a plain room, Hari?" He asked. Hari smiled with a nod and led Tom upstairs to the room on the left side of her room. Draco's room was on the right.

"Okay, what do you really need?" She felt Tom's hand on her hip. Before she could withdraw her mind from its far places, his arms were around her, as sure and hard as a rock. She felt the same rush of helplessness, the sinking yielding, the surging tide of warmth that left her limp. And the quiet face of Tom Riddle was blurred and drowned to nothingness. He bent back her head across his arm and kissed her, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made her cling to him as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world. His insistent mouth was parting her shaking lips, sending wild tremors along her nerves, evoking from her sensations she had never known she was capable of feeling. And before a swimming giddiness spun her round and round, she knew that she was kissing him back. Tom ended the kiss with a peck on her head.

"Goodnight my little horcrux." And with that Hari was teleported back into her room. She quickly changed and got into bed, trying to cool her blushing face down.

Uwu

"Malfoy, get in here." Tom said. He watched as the boy hesitated before pushing the door open. It was obvious that he was watching through the door. He turned a feral grin towards the boy.

"Did you see how she was at my mercy? How her body was clinging and dying for more? Did you see how she was ready to do whatever I asked?" The blonde boy nodded numbly. His heart felt so broken. Tears were streaming down his face. "Did you really think that you could compete with me? An all powerful Dark Lord?" Draco sniffed.

"I..I-I just thought that we had something. She kissed me that first time and I just thought.."His words faded out and Tom laughed.

"She liked you in first year, but you can't compete with me. Plus, I know who you will end up with anyways, thanks to Hari's friend Luna Lovegood. Would you like me to tell you?" Draco nodded quickly, loose tears being blinked away. Tom smirked and Draco knew the information would come with a price.

"If you no longer kiss Hari I will tell you." Draco rubbed his chin in thought, which greatly aggravated Tom. He was actually contemplating this? A moment later Draco nodded, saying he wouldn't do it anymore.

"Good job mini Malfoy. Now, the person you will end up with is-"