"Uhmmm. You were adopted? Oh, and Fen is fine. I have always loved to teach so I tricked Dumbledroe into letting me teach. He did promise me Wolfsbane. I told him that I renounced myself from Fenrir when I saw him practising dark arts, that I should have always listened to him, things like that. Who are your parents anyways, and how do you know who I am? Who are you?" He asked. Hari gave him a large smile.

"Hari Potter Black Peverell Prince. Heir to house Prince. Lady to house Potter and Peverell. My Father is James Potter, my mother is Lily Potter, my Papa is Sirius Black, my dad is Severus Snape, and my little sister is Cecelia Andrea Black-Prince. Heir to house Black. You are my god father. Everyone here is dark sooooo yeah." Hari finished awkwardly. Draco couldn't fight his snort. Hari threw her shrunken trunk at him.

"Wait, Severus and Padfoot got together?" Pansy shivered while Blaise, Draco, and Hari snickered. Remus raised his brow in silent questioning.

"Papa pretending to be a dog didn't sit well with her." Pansy sent her a weak sneer which made everyone else laugh.

"So you don't like Dumbledore much, it seems." They all nodded.

"He's ruined all of our familys." -Pansy

"Threw Uncle Sirius into Azkaban." -Draco

"Tries to turn the houses against each other." -Blaise

"He put me with terrible muggles." -Hari

"Well damn." Spoke Lupin. They laughed and began discussing different topics. In all honesty, she couldn't wait for her next defense class.

"Do you have a picture of Fenrir?" Draco asked a while later. Lupin blushed, nodded, and pulled out a picture of his mated. Fenrir was a large, vicious-looking man with straight grey hair and whiskers. He had pointed teeth and long white nails, adding to his vicious appearance. His eyes were a sharp silver, almost white color. Their future child would look interesting.

"Wow. His eyes are so cool looking!" they all agreed.

Uwu

Roland Abberley, Jatin Agarkar, Sakura Akagi, Zakir Akram, Dennis Aldermaston, Becky Arncliffe, Arjuna Balaji, Pete Balsall, Yvonne Bampton, Fiona Belmont, Sally Birchgrove, Justine Britnell, Sheila Brooks, Randolph Burrow, Dennis Creevey, Eldon Pembroke, Gareth Pewsey, Graham Romsey, Lynette Sawley, Satinder Singh, Malcolm Swanage, Lina Tate, Gabriel Tate, Siobhan Templeton, Darrel Turner, Zara Valli, Eugene Warmsley, were the new first years. (Way too lazy so here's how they were sorted.)

Hufflepuff- Roland Abberley, Jatin Agarkar, Dennis Aldermaston, Sally Birchgrove, Graham Romsey, Lynette Sawley, Lina Tate

Slytherin- Sakura Akagi, Fiona Belmont, Randolph Burrow, Gabriel Tate, Darrel Turner

Gryffindor- Zakir Akram, Becky Arncliffe, Arjuna Balaji, Sheila Brooks, Dennis Creevey, Satinder Singh, Malcolm Swanage, Siobhan Templeton, Zara Valli

Ravenclaw- Pete Balsall, Yvonne Bampton, Justine Britnell, Eldon Pembroke, Gareth Pewsey, Satinder Singh, Eugene Warmsley

"I am pleased to welcome three new teachers to our ranks this year. Firstly, Professor Lupin who had kindly consented to fill the post of Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher." Applause came from the Slytherin third years, shocking most of the students. Dumbledore's eyes narrowed slightly. Sirius must have told her who Remus Lupin was. "Professor Slughorn as the new Potions Professor, as Professor Snape will be taking off to care for his newborn daughter." A few 'Snape, how?' and 'Aww Hari is so lucky!' rang out. "Finally, Professor Kettleburn has resigned, and Professor Hagrid will be taking her place!" Cheers came from the Gryffindor table. "Yes yes, welcome everyone, new and old, and let the feast begin!"