"Dad..." Hari groaned out. Her dad was making her go to Diagon Alley to get her school supplies. Lucio and Draco were going to be there, but still. Oh well, she could see Ron.

"Don't dad me. We have been putting this off since your birthday. Go get your robes on." Severus said. Sirius chuckled when Hari stuck her tongue out at them. They kind of liked it when she acted like this. She never really had a childhood.

Once Hari had her robes on, which were a beautiful olive gold color, she and her family hopped into the floo. She wanted to run through Diagon, but resisted the urge. She had a status to uphold.

She looked over at Sirius, who was in a muggle disguise. He had dyed his hair a lighter brown color, instead of the navy black it used to be. He also had a bit of makeup on to hide his more prominent features. She hoped no one saw through it.

Severus seemed to like the way the other man looked. Hari had caught him staring at the brunette more than once. Hari snickered behind her hand as they walked out onto the busy streets.

"What name are you going by?" Hari asked. She wasn't paying attention at breakfast.

"Rigel Marion Shadrach. Your father wouldn't let me do Joy White." Hari snorted out her water and choked. Merlin's saggy ball sack.

"Damn straight I wouldn't!" He sneered. Sirius, or rather, Rigel laughed.

"So your name is Blue Star, Sea Star, White? Instead of Bright Star, Big Star, Black? Smart." The adults laughed and pushed her into the bookstore.

"Oh hello Hari! Rigel, Severus." Lucius greeted them. Standing in front of them was a huge contrast. The perfect robes of the Malfoy Lord and Heir, to the whole family of Weasleys.

"Hello Draco! Hi Ron! Greg, Forge! How has your summer been?" They were about to start spouting nonsense when their mother brought them back.

"Mr and Mrs. Weasley. Mrs. Weasley, why are you being so cold? I have not done anything to you?" The family could practically hear the word yet that rested on the girls lips.

"You are a Slytherin. You're corrupting my family. You turned the twins into disrespectful brats." She turned to Severus. "Who is that man with you Severus? Certainly not a sibling."

"It's really none of your business Moly, but this is my Fiance. Rigel, meet the Weasley family. You already know the Malfoys." Rigel gave a bow, and then the questions started. He barked out a laugh and turned to Hari to whisper to her. "Why don't you introduce them?" Hari nodded and clapped her hands twice. Everyone quieted.

"The bird boy is Percy Weasley, he's a Ravenclaw. We got my favorite twins. Fred and George. Fred has the darker core. Both Slytherins. Ron, Year mate and Gryffindor. The youngest- actually, who are you?" He asked the girl who was standing behind Percy.

"Ginny. Please don't hurt me." Hari paused and turned to the girl. She looked at Percy and he pushed the smaller girl forward. Hari wrapped the girl in a tight hug.

"Don't worry! Why would we hurt you?" Ginny shrugged.

"Momma said that Slytheirns hurt everyone." Hari nodded, smiled tight and let the girl hide behind Percy again. Hari sighed and turned to the adult.

"Slytherins hurt everyone? Ha. Funny. If I was a lesser person I would be fairly upset at that, and would call a blood feud between Peverell, Black, Prince, and Potter. You already have one with the Malfoys. We could ruin you with a snap of our fingers. Be prepared." The icy tone seeped out and the students involuntarily shivered. Soon she gave a bright smile.

"Would any of you care to join us at Florean Fortescue's?" She asked. Everyone but Percy nodded, as he was meeting his girlfriend Penelope. Time for some delicious chocolate ice cream.