Big Sis Iyasu!

Her robes were lined with the wealthiest ribbons, and her fabric was made out of a rich material. She sat on her hotel bed filing down her nails, making sure she stayed as pretty as a doll. She was concentrated on trying to match the length of her nails when a crying little girl ran into the room, dirt staining her little round face and blue and green dress. "Big sisterrrr!" She wailed out grabbing on the brown skin girls uniform while she balled her eyes out, snot coming her nose.
"Oi stop crying and talk to me who made you upset?" Pulling out a tissue from her bra the stranger wiped the child's eyes, then her nose. "What? We're you not able to give the man your rice balls?" The child shook her head and climbed her way on her 'sisters' lap. "No! That butt chined meanie Helmeppo stole it then-," her eyes began to water again as she recalled what happened not to long ago. "He said it was disgusting and then one of his marine members threw me over the wall!" The strangers eyes dilated, anger coursing through her. "He did what?" She asked calmly trying not to scare the traumatized child anymore.

"He threw me big sis!" The child repeated again throwing her arms up in the air. "I see then he must pay."

"But big sis this boy caught me!" Trying to divert her older sisters attention elsewhere seeing as how she was angry. "That's good I see, I'll be sure to thank him after.. I KICK THAT BUTT CHINS ASS!" The child couldn't help but smack her head.

"What he look like?"

"Well um big sis... he had a straw hat!"
...

The street was silent, the sound of a machete dragging along the dirt could be heard. She was following the sound of obnoxious laughter. One that screamed carefree and privilege. And from her short time in this village, she knew that he was the one she had to the kill. She was no stranger to death, her hands had messily been stained before. In her line of work, she was constantly being hunted, recruited, stalked for her abilities. She was no longer shy to danger.

Silently she entered the tavern. She took small calm steps. Everyone else glanced at her. Her presence seemingly causing a scene, or more so the weapon that she held in her hands. "Helmeppo~" her voice was light and like whisper in the wind. It was seductive and charming. A shiver ran up the blondes body and as he turned around to face the girl he was met with a machete at his throat.

The room went quiet, a pin drop could be heard.

"Wh.. what... WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW WHO MY DADDY IS?!" Helmeppo screamed, "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? "

She clicked her tounge, in annoyance. "Watch your mouth. I'm Iyasu Kishi." Helmeppo's eyes widen. "MEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET HER!" Stomping his feet he fretted around, causing the blade to tamper against his pale skin. Drawing blood. "Eek."

"Gum Gum Pistol!"

Right as the marines who stepped to the unwavering female, an arm stretched out and punched them, quickly knocking them out. Iyasu's eyes widen as she turned to the boy who did it. "Straw hat..." she whispered. This gave Helmeppo a chance to stand, "IM TELLING MY DADDY!" He declared in a snobbish manner before running off.

"Big sis you were so cool, you too mister!" The little girl from earlier exclaimed from her mother's side.

Iyasu only continued to stare at luffy, the longer she stared the longer she felt herself heat up, her face getting melting away its stern expression.

Luffy only blinked unaware of what was going on. "What is your name?" Iyasu finally asked after snapping out of her daze.

"Monkey D Luffy!"