𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟓 : "𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫"

Start from the beginning

Dang, they got ever single part of me. My personality. My family problems and heck even my full name which I never told Alaric which mean't he must have looked around for me when I first came to the school.

"Oh how nice you looked through my profile." as I smirked.

"Stefanie it was just for-"

"No, I get it. You wanted to see how I acted like based on some files. You think I'm a monster."

"Stefanie, you are not a monster you know just after the last time you got emotional and feed, you did damage and I just didn't want  that to happen again."

"Yeah because three strikes and I'm out." I joked as Alaric sighed as I grabbed the paper grabbed it and said "Seems like a vampire and a hungry one."

"Maybe it's Grace's friend she wanted to wake up."

"Yeah." he said which is when Hope and the others walked in as MG said "We didn't find anything about Grace."

"Great more bad news." I joked as Hope said "But we think whoever she rose we need to find a lead so I'm have to need you're blood Stef." as I smirked as Hope held up a cup as I bit my wrist as took the cup from Hope as I let my blood drip into the cup.

Hope grinned and nodded as I clenched my hand as I asked "Locator Spell ?"

She nodded and said "And a powerful one at fact, since Grace is very old this could take awhile."

"I"ll help." Josie said as the two turned to Lizzie as she groaned and said "I guess I'll help to."

I chuckled to myself as a thought came back to my mind. Sagie. Crap.

I cursed as the others turned to me as Rafael asked me "What's wrong ?" as I grabbed my black leather jacket quickly put it on as I said "I forgot about Saige."

"Wait ?! You left here ?" Rick asked me as I sighed and said "She turn and attacked me, and I drove off ok ?! I didn't know what to do ?" as I opened the door about to go out but then I saw Saige. I caught my breath and so did the others.

Man I couldn't recognize her.

Her once platinum hair was now magically longer and was swept to the side and her eyes were now blue in the light.

She also had her natural face which looked beautiful as well.

She was also dressed in a oversize denim shirt, along with being barefoot and her leg was bleeding along with her being covered in leaves, and dirt.

"Well Well, I know I smelled wolf." Saige rolled her eyes and walked inside as MG asked her "What happened ?"

"Wolf trap." she said as she sat down. She didn't even looked at me. I guess she was mad I left her.

"It will heal soon." Hope told her as she nodded as Rick asked her "You alright ?" as she sighed and said "I've felt worse."

Josie asked her "Were going to look for Grace, maybe you should come ?"