𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟓 : "𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫"

Start from the beginning

Student's Name : Stefanie Miranda Salvatore.

Supernatural Species : Vampire

  I.Background and Behavior Observations :

Stefanie appears as you're normal ideal young adult on the outside but is fighting her personal demons on the inside. Coming from two complex bloodlines, The Gilbert's and Salvatore's. She struggles to distinguish herself apart from her father Damon Salvatore who had a long history of violent and selfish behavior. Stefanie tends to distance herself from other vampires and students at the school due to the fact she had a long time of suffers heartbreak, lies ,griefs and lost. She tends to resort on the violent side of being a vampire such as feasting on innocents. Stefanie also has a complicit relationship with her mother due to the fact she wanted her to hid her vampire side. Stefanie would rather be alone then lose someone she loves due to her what she likes to call her "darkness." Stefanie also seems to have a massive anger problem, having outbursts of rage and sometimes uses violent on other students even if it's not allowed.

II. Clinical Diagnosis.

. Intermittent Explosive Disorder- Stefanie is know to have a long history of outbursts of anger and violence, Stefanie's reaches a point of rage in which she will use violence, blackmail, alcohol, or even become a ripper.  She has been show to have no care for "human life." and show she has "no humanity left inside her" She is currently taking therapy for this problem.

.PTSD - Stefanie also suffers from doubts which she calls her "inner darkness." She believes this side of her is what happened in her childhood, genetics, and tends to have episodes of breakdowns and self harm. She tries to come to others about her problems, but normally kept them to herself.

.Trust Issues - Stefanie finds it hard to trust other people. Many more trust other supernatural. She prefers to tend with the little group of friends she has. Stefanie tends to push other away with threats, sarcasm and wit. She prefers things the way they are and hates change. When around new people she acts cold and harsh unless she can find common ground with them.

.Daddy Issues- As the child of Damon Salvatore, a man who many call "evil" or a "impulsive vampire." Stefanie is show to battle with the fear of becoming like her father who she loves very munch, She is also show to hate being compared to him. He values her courage, loyalty and bravery.

.Mommy Issues - Stefanie tends to dislike other only knowing her for being Elena's daughter, she tends to argue with her mother more than she does with her dad, Stefanie says she loves her mother very deeply but hates when she doesn't listen or respective her for who she is.

.Manipulation - Stefanie is know for being a great manipulator and she is know to get any for whatever evil schemes she does {normally with her principal, her friends and parents}

III. Long Term Recommendation 

Despite all the things that has happened in Stefanie's life and her problems. She is a very powerful student with great potential. However to to her anger issues and  independence she tends to take on challenge on her own. But she will have to learn to open up to other people and learn that not ever problem can be solved alone. Stefanie will also have to learn not to doubt herself and think of herself not fit for her uncle's name and parent's legacy. Surrendering to this mindset will most likely lead Stefanie down a dark past and buckling under the burden of her father's and family legacy. As a vampire she has the power to change the world but she must not to through with the violent side of vampirism. And become the hero she was born to be.